Fastest Speed by Scooter 70

Advertisement - register to remove this

i would have to say that Tiba a.k.a. (overrev) has the quickest 70cc that i have ever heard of. its a yamaha jog complete mhr parts and overrev tuned that runs the 1/4mile in 13 seconds.

here's the link of Tiba's all motor sprint machine..
http://forum.scooterforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77124&highlight=poser

21438.jpg

21437.jpg

but the last time we race he was beaten by this scoot on the right.. he is much faster than tiba, but now he's getting ready for a revange. this weekend there's another dragrace envent, we are hoping to race on that scoot again..
21432.jpg

214323.jpg

Marcel said:
he asked for the fastest TOP speed ;)
i think it`s about 140 km/u :?

I think with a very long primer+secunder final gear the >150 km/h is not unimaginable!

I don't know wich is the fastest bike, but here a racetrack scooter can do 152 km/h.

Browni said:
I think with a very long primer+secunder final gear the >150 km/h is not unimaginable!

I don't know wich is the fastest bike, but here a racetrack scooter can do 152 km/h.
i was just gessing, i only know that Mol did about 140 km/u :)

It was 143 O-) without using the N2O
And i know for sure it can go much faster, the top speed was tested on an open road that is 800m straight. I know that we reached over 150km/u with Freddy Koopmans Zip SP while racing in Belgium. We guess it was about 155, the leader of the race went over 160km/u and Freddy became 3rd that day.

I thought that the world speeding record for scooters was made bij a Top performance Due Plus 70cc, with Mikuni 24 FS and Nardo exhaust.
+/- 180km/h

But i could have that wrong :X

AeroX-70 said:
I thought that the world speeding record for scooters was made bij a Top performance Due Plus 70cc, with Mikuni 24 FS and Nardo exhaust.
+/- 180km/h

But i could have that wrong :X

that TP scooter looks like a DICK!! bwahahah!!! :D

I know this is a little off topic but i didn't want to start a new thread for such a simply thing.... What is the ignition timing of an MVT Inner Rotor Ignition? is it 1.4mm?

emo said:
those figures are not impossible.. but the thing is, how long does they take those 14+kp/h & 15+kp/h :?

While I can't speak from my own experience, but logic / scooter tranny set-up would say that you need quite a large final drive ratio to go over 140, even more 150.

So I bet you'll hardly have any acceleration left (relativally) which means it will take some time / very long straight.

Back