Experts-motori.net Rally LC

Carbonseit

Experts-motori
Yes, im gonna write in english since im a dane, okay?.. :)

The setup is this

SR LC DD Engine -TBV- og Bart_hoedemaker tuned og -CST-

Sandblasted carter - Hoedemaker tuned
Polini Evo2 LC polished -CST-
NGK racing cable
Polini Evo crankshaft
Topperformance C4
Polini Evo filter
Polini Evo Vario
Malossi VL14
Polini speeddrive
Malossi Delta clutch
Malossi Wingbell
19mm Karburator
24mm TP alu studs
Italkit Racer ignition (Now E-prom)
Italkit Racer Cdi (Now E-prom)
Bidalot c20

And a reinforcement made of CR-MO steel.

Well, the project started out with the scooter looking like this

236315.jpg

(After a danish showrace where i trashed my clutch, my blok, and a lot more.. 30 laps with full pressure ended instantly :p)

And as you could see it isn't the most awesome looking thingie, so i decided to make it nice, but, it shouldn't be to expensive since im pretty sure in my next race im gonna crash, or atleast soon. And then i wanted it to match my team colors, and my suits color, which is Red and white.

But i started out by cleaning my rims and kaliber (I got a malossi on the front, NOT gonna touch that one, hehe) for all the old paint etc.

http://www.brughjelmen.dk/upload/Scoot_projekt_pol_(1).jpg

And that ended looking like this :)

Sorry for the bad quality, my sister had to use the digital camera, pictures of horses, you know what i mean.. *Sigh*

Aight, but that really wasen't enough, since the rest of the scooter wasen't in the same color, at all.

So i decided to do a paintjob on my frames aswell. First i started out thinking all red theme. But the color i bought sucked like hell, About 5 euro per can. But i tried to give it like 5 layers, and it turned up "alright" The first three layers looked like this..

Note: The rims isn't done yet either on that picture ;)

And then, i made some "custom" work on the frames, so they weren't as boring to look at as they was now. :) And then *puff*.. It looked like this

217268.jpg

But still, that werent enough, the front frame also needed to be painted, and then i brainstormed with experts-motori crew. And we got an idea to make an triangle on the front frame, which turned out rather nice, i apollogize for the bad picture, but the cams batterys went dead.

I also have mounted skateboard grip on the leg panels for better grip in race.

But thats the done result.. (Now the sponsorship stickers need, gah)

Im gonna change the Steering, i don't want the TNT etc. I just gonna put the std naked steering on.. Which is very strong..

Hope you like it, keep in mind, the team can save money, and for example modify the engine. So don't flame if you think it's goddamn ugly.

Regards.
Carbonseit and experts-motori.net crew.

P.S I excuse my english grammer :)

Update:

Im getting a cobra headset for my helmet, so i can communicate with the pit etc.
And, MKT is sending me a frame in carbon to have over the Wheel, nice, now my cdi is protected, and i have done some tweaks with my gas cable.. Nice, i'll show some pics soon.

Update:

Just got E-prom ignition home, and im gonna get my subframe modified tommorow, so i can get tm24 flatside on, niceness :) Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Ronnie_NRG said:
Nice scooter:W
I like the pic in the livingroom...

Thank you,
The only reason to it aren't in the workshop is ppl want to steal the goddamn thing, and tune is very expensive in Denmark, to for example you guys, an item can easily be 50 euros more expensive than yours :) Sooo, im taking some extra measures..

Sandblasted carter - Hoedemaker tuned 8P
Als dit ding niet gaat branden dan vreet ik mijn schoen op :+

scoot look's nice, but the color's aren't my taste.

Greets bart

PS: You said it's very expensive in denmark to tune your scoot, but how did you buy all these parts? Shipped them over from holland?

Last edited:
PTT NRG said:

Greets bart

PS: You said it's very expensive in denmark to tune your scoot, but how did you buy all these parts? Shipped them over from holland?

Bought the in DK some via experts-motori.net's kapital, or via my own..

But all the parts are bought in Denmark, via a shop called www.speedline.dk, which is the closest thing to international prices we have in Denmark..

>> It's used for Trackracing.. :)

Polish the steering clamp :W, it doesn't fit the scoot :p
Nice Rally though, have you tested the monster for HP's yet? :)

Marcel said:
Polish the steering clamp :W, it doesn't fit the scoot :p
Nice Rally though, have you tested the monster for HP's yet? :)

Im gonna change the whole steering, to a std, because of the strenght it has, last time my steering got loose because i was taking a sharp turn. And that is some bullshit :) TNT steering sucks.. Waiste of good money :D

The hp, no i haven't, but i'll check it next week at a meeting in Denmark, i do expect 17+ hp, after i have done the engine mods, and setupping the engine rather good, but still not perfectly, i only can test it, once a week. Sadly.

We got it tested vs. the other fastest in DK last week, where it overtoke the mainpart, but ofcourse some is faster, so it still needs a bit of engine setup. But we got a Giant "pit" to MC's where we are allowed to work also, so that is np :W

I got some old vids, but they aren't good, and it seem rather slow(Because of the bad quality, and because the rollers is too heavy, all in all, it drives like shit right there :B) I'll post some vids from a show race next week,

If you guys want me to???? :?

www.killa04.dk/DSCF0551.AVI

www.killa04.dk/DSCF0556.AVI

P.S my mate driving :p Im filming, he just wanted to try the damn thing out, even though he has a Track typhoon, minarelli all the way :L lol

Last edited:
PTT NRG said:

Greets bart

8P Grapjas

I've got a little update for ya.

I've mounted my c21, and it really looks awesome.

255872.jpg

And i've wealted the frame so i can get a 28 oko on. And ofcourse there is pics of that too. And a kart air filter :K

260219.jpg

And, my old steering clamb etc got stolen. So i've ordered a new doppler, because i heard it has a better grip.

And i also need to order a new tomaselli, because the old one, is VERY old.

Back