Exhaust for a 100cc Vento Triton

Advertisement - register to remove this

lol, he charging you 215 for the koso one, thats a good price. if you cannot pick that up right now, save up for it. dont get one of those other pipes, you will regret it.

Well, I decided that I'd try this Endy exhaust out and found that PM TUning had it in stock so I got it from them for a little less money. It should be here in the next week or so and I'll let ya know if it works well or not.

from what i seen out here i will still say go with the koso. my friend clocked his bike on the freeway at over 90mph using a koso evolution pipe on his
100cc stroker.

Of course PM Tuning's US distributor sent the 50cc version instead of the 100 and it works like shit. So, I'm unable to get the Koso pipe now but I can get a PG pipe for a 100cc from a really reliable source. What do you all think about the PG? I know that they work really well on the Honda bikes but dont know about the horizontal motors.

cantdrive55 said:
Of course PM Tuning's US distributor sent the 50cc version instead of the 100 and it works like shit. So, I'm unable to get the Koso pipe now but I can get a PG pipe for a 100cc from a really reliable source. What do you all think about the PG? I know that they work really well on the Honda bikes but dont know about the horizontal motors.
lol, now those pipes really suck. with all the money you are trying to save you could have gotten the right pipe (KOSO) from the start. it doesnt pay to be cheap.

very true....

rydah said:
lol, now those pipes really suck. with all the money you are trying to save you could have gotten the right pipe (KOSO) from the start. it doesnt pay to be cheap.

you couldn't have said it better
marky

The pictures on ebay showed Tecnigas pipes. I did not know that Tenigas was making 100cc pipes. The RS70 is very decent on mid tuned 70cc's.

Back