EVO2 Piaggio cilinder

eggià, hai proprio ragione, il 7t è una bomba...
io sto diventando scemo x far andare l'evo come il 6... figuriamoci il nuovo evo.. cn quello scarico andrà ancora meno dell 1

e cmq se anche ai tempi dell'evo 1 gli ufficiali usavano l'evo fuso in terra un motivo ci sarà ehehehehehehehhee

roost said:
Tiba: Ah, I see. I don't really know the evo.

nrg69: you are right, the cylinder holding bolts limit the width of the boosted port exhaust, they limit even the width of the usual butterfly port.

Neanche io credo che questo evo2 dovrebbe essere il sucessore del normale evo. Praticamente hanno fatto un passo indietro, paragonato alla malossi che con il 7T ha fatto un passo avanti.

Yes they are limiters, but who want that huge port? You can make 2 auxilary exhaust ports to the MHR Speed cylinder it has got enough wall and place, it's totally enough! So you will have a butterfly with to boosters! :)

Tiba; we were just discussing that the new polini evo2 isn't an advance towards the previous evo, while the malossi 7T is much better.

Yes, I knew that that was clear to you, sorry:)

I had toughts on how overcome this "problem"; maybe some day I will make an different approach to fix the cylinder on the block, and then make aluminium inserts which would be possible to machine to have the exhaust duct more of proper dimension. But that would be a lot of work and risk for a small ommount of bang in performance, if any.

the beauty of this is it provides good hp output over a wide powerband at an attainable rpm with superior durability, for guys like yourselves it's no problem designing & making pipes to make it extra powerful. personally if i would go roadracing i'll pick this first before 7T it doesn't eat pistons as fast as a butterfly port does, i don't wanna get bankrupt by mid-season. LOL

Back