[English/French] Informatie about SBO 2008 Sprints

Benj_Ark

A Frenchyyy :D
Hello everyone!

I live in the north of France and I would like to take part in the season sprint 2008 but I do not know the exact conditions.

I am not sure to be able to make all the dates, that changes to you it something ?
Is necessary it to pay an inscription in advance ? Or one pays on each meeting ? With how much does rise the participation ?

Is my machine a stunt drag in Mk Pro Race 2 tuned, has to you it there conditions particular to this category ?

Thank you by advance for the answers !

If somebody understands French or can do one to me summarizes in English that it contacts me please ! (Benj0309@hotmail.fr)

Do not close this topic please, I am not only French in search of information, we would be a good group with us ;)

Advertisement - register to remove this

You have to pay 135,- euro for the season.
50,- euro bail on the sprint shirt. (You get it back at the end of the year)
14,- for the mileu "carpet"
You have to pay this total of 199,- in advance. Registration starts at 1 December

Further, you have to pay 20,- registermoney (inschrijfgeld) each sprint.

If you could post a picture of your scooter we can say which category you are.
Basically, if you have a normal scooter with no holes in the bodywork, normal subframe and a 70cc cilinder you have to be in category: Scooter70.
If your scooter is longer than normal model and/or has no bodywork you become Scooterspecial category.
If you have an homemade frame and more than 70cc and/or Nos you become Superspecial.

That are the basic differences in the category's.

If you have more questions just ask, we'll be glad to help you..

Thank you for this answer !

Kevin says me that I would be in special class because I have a footing longer than the normal.

Does it has to speak to me about one inscription at the day, how occur you it
?

Let us be us in the classification of the season with this kind of inscription ?

How much costs these kind of inscription ?

This is my scooter (in construction ^^) :

cimg4576ua5rn9.jpg

What is the "milieu carpet" ?

Thanks a lot !

I don't know the right word in english, but it is a black carpet that you have to place under your scooter when it stands in the pit lane.

Your friend is right about the scooterspecial category. When your scooter's wheelbase is longer than normal model you come into this category.

Thanks ! I look in the pics archives if i see it ;)

When will know us to them dates ?

I do not find information on the inscriptions at the day, have a link ?

Still thank you !

You just have to pay 20,- each sprint day. It's for the insurance.

Pay the money and you can take your scooter to the technical check.
When your scooter is okay and you paid the money you can sprint.

only if you have paid the 199 euro before start of the season. you can pay the 199 euro from 1 dec 2007. then start the registration start for the 2008 season.

Okay, if I understand, I can come when I want, pay 20euro and sprint for the day but I'm not in the final klassement ?

Thanks for the pic of the carpet :)

Okay, if I understand, I can come when I want, pay 20euro and sprint for the day but I'm not in the final klassement ?

Thanks for the pic of the carpet :)
You also have to pay the 199,- registration money.. You can do this from 1 december when the registration for the 2008 season is opened.
My advise is to be very quick with registration because of the huge amount of drivers that want to participate in the competition and there are only 250 places..

When you've paid the 199,- you're free to come or to stay at home. When you go to a sprint you have to pay 20,- for the day registration. You are in the final classification when you score some points in a sprint.

Wahouh :eek:

I must pay 199€ even if I come only one or twice during the season ?

Because with the expenses to come, it will cost a little too much for we who are students :(

I will summarize what I believed to understand :

- 135euros for the season.
- 50euros bail on the sprint shirt
- 14euros for the mileu "carpet"
- 20euros at each day of Sprint

The first three indents are obligatory ?

Because Kenny (Member of this forum) send me this :

Kenny said:
hello

the way i am looking at it now, you wil come in the scooter special class. that is because you lowered the mbk and made it longer. scooter special is the second highest class of the SBO. if you like you can always visit us when you want 2 come. you and your friend's can take a dayinscription (license pour la journee) so that you dont have 2 pay for a whole year.
if you like 2 have more information you can send a e-mail 2 info@scootertuning.net

mvg
kenny

a day insciption is 40 euro next year + 14 euro for the carpet ( its once for 2 years ) + 25 euro bail for the sprint shirt ( you get that back @ the end of the day, when you give it back). so if you compeet with a day license you pay 40 euro.
you will get classed then for the daytrofee but not for the championship.
you already told me that you don't want to come always. i made you an offer to come and take a daylicense because you are from france.

what raceroxie means is for a whole year.

Okay !

I understand now :D

I would like to make the most possible race, but displacement is not free, and with work I do not know if I would be free... But I would make the maximum of race possible.

When did we know the dates and place ?

I get information with Frenchys how much people would be interessed and I give you news !

Still thank you with you !

Back