Do you know this scooter?

Advertisement - register to remove this

uaretheidiot said:
Hi,

could you tell me where I could find more info on this scooter? the owner? more pictures? (the yellow one on the left)

Thanks a lot!

PS: Although I don't understand the language, this forum is Amazing!

it is a fully customized Honda Dio SR by KN.Kikaku of Japan.. if you want to see other works of KN & some hotos of BW'S 100, follow this link..
http://forum.scooterforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94861&highlight=scooter+racing+japanese+style

Razma, did KN went to NL for your meeting?? what is their time on 150m??
94-1126539515.jpg

He did not go the NL. The guy took his Sprinter to a german meeting, SA bought the thing. And no its @ KoopmansTuning in the NL. He will take it back to SA when he goes to work there. The thing is used for 80m? sprints orso. Time: 3.9 sec i believe.
One of the fastest racing.

Tinne said:
He did not go the NL. The guy took his Sprinter to a german meeting, SA bought the thing. And no its @ KoopmansTuning in the NL. He will take it back to SA when he goes to work there. The thing is used for 80m? sprints orso. Time: 3.9 sec i believe.
One of the fastest racing.

ahh ok... i thought it was in NL.. what do you mean?? KN will be one of the SA? no way KN scoot is the fastest :X there's a new rec. on 2004 it was 3.121sec on 1/32mile sprint

Dont know whos the Fastest, as if we would now as fast when it happens.
But SA bought that sprinter. @ Folkert;

I would say that they are light as an feather, and that they a enough power.
'we' think (without measuring though) that it isnt a fast 90cc ac, but dont forget it is 90cc!! But the combination of weight/power and that we are used to 70/80cc, makes it look fast.

Back