Dal's DiTech "DevTech" Project

Wow! this is an amazing SR, everything is perfect! the paint the chrome! and especially the underseat! Was it necessary to modify the fueltank? Because the underseat is so smooth! My compliments.
Btw, are the rims chrome or polished?

Keep up the good work!

what are youre plans with this chrome shower cable?
SANY0118.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks again for the kind comments ;)

Enrico@Sprinter: I have now translated a bit of the text. I'm working on the rest so you can read it ;)

Dickozzz: Thank you! I'm glad to hear you like it. I did'nt need to modify the tank. And the rims are polished.
Hehe, the shower-cable I wanted to have on my brakewires because those that I have now really look junky, but I'm going to fix metal-wires (like the wires at Aerox) instead of using that one.

I hope to be clear with the translation tonight but I'm not so hot at it ;)
Have a nice day guys!

Beautiful Stockholm! ;D

Looks really great Dal, buy why haven't you posted these new pics in our swedish forums?

Edit: Saw that you've posted them on 08 now...

Last edited:
What an amazing scoot!
Just wondering where you put your rear indicators?
I see two buttons on the leg sheild but this only accounts for horn and indicators, where did you relocate headlamps and ignition?
The killswitch you have looks real nice, I was looking for one myself but the one I found appeared to be similar to your own and it did not have an ignition button on it - does yours?
Thanks dude!

I think you've did a great job, my compliments to you ! I realy like the handle bars with the carbon fiber on it! mayby it's usefull to put down the website where you've bought it so other scooterforum members could look on that website for perhas information etc etc. And I agree with dickozzz how do you start you're scooter ? I wish you the best luck with you're sr ;)

Extreem sr race said:
I think you've did a great job, my compliments to you ! I realy like the handle bars with the carbon fiber on it! mayby it's usefull to put down the website where you've bought it so other scooterforum members could look on that website for perhas information etc etc. And I agree with dickozzz how do you start you're scooter ? I wish you the best luck with you're sr ;)

I think you can buy FSA parts at your local bicycle shop. FSA makes very light racing parts for bicycles so they are not very cheap:)

You can see the title at the paperbox (at this picture: http://hem.bredband.net/devtech/styre/SANY0053.JPG):

http://www.cyclecomponents.com -> styren = handlebar /and styrstammar/

Last edited:
Back