Cylinder installation guide ?

joewright91

Hey, im wanting to buy a 70cc kit for my honda X8RS, I dont want to pay a garage to install it aswell coz it will cost an arm and a leg. Is there any guides on the net anyone has come across that tells you how and has pictures?. Thanks alot.

Advertisement - register to remove this

I cant believe how straight forward that looks, is it as easy as it looks ? Or is there some thing that would need to be looked out for ? Thanks for the guide :D

How hard will it be to get the whole engine out ? will i have to strip all the panels off and locate all the bolts, will they be easy to find ?

Edit: i want to buy my kit off scooter attack but they dont tell me the postage price and ask for my credit card details before i get the full price, anyone know how to find out postage ?

Last edited:
well they never asked for my credit card number it depends on how many kg is ur order and where you are placed etc.. well not necesarily take off ur panels off, if you can find the bolts of your subframe you just unscrew them and then u have to take the carb cable off or just take carb off..
good luck!

Back