Cristofolini racing Sprinter

Hey folks after a long time i will tell you some news^^

so the aerox frame is sold and my engine is running again after the cilinder head was crashed:)

so here you can see the concept of the new frame

the frond fork is made of aluminium an the seat is made of carbon but you will see everything wenn it is ready...here some new pix

Very neat project! Can you by chance give some more photos of the porting on the cylinder? I'm a little curious about the width between the ports in one of your pictures. It looks like the cylinder material between the primary and secondary transfers is extremely narrow:
mg1800copy1280x768eo8.jpg

Looking forward to the end result!

~Josh

he there
when you tested you're engine keep me posted if you wanted
i will put my tcr on the dino next week te see wat it does
if he runs propelly i will test some exhausts and carbs
ciao
niko

fucking hell all of you jealous pricks need to stop hating. anyone of you would love to have that bike so stop talking shit about it. Anyway looking good m8 keep it up.

fucking hell all of you jealous pricks need to stop hating. anyone of you would love to have that bike so stop talking shit about it. Anyway looking good m8 keep it up.

haha, do you think he's the only one with an alu frame? we didn't hate no one here so i find your post very stange:?

it's a cool frame but for weight and strenght an other design is needed.

keep up the goodwork 'tho!

Jordi wtf are you on about? :S when did i say anything about the frame!?! im on about the project overall you twat. If you look through most of the comments left are people hating his project saying its horrible etc. so get your facts right before you start talking out your ass m8.

whole frame with front fork only 4kg;)

the whole dragstar is now for sale...

frame with watercooler steeringdamper 850 €
tcr engine 1500€

Jordi wtf are you on about? :S when did i say anything about the frame!?! im on about the project overall you twat. If you look through most of the comments left are people hating his project saying its horrible etc. so get your facts right before you start talking out your ass m8.

getting critics is normal dude.:rolleyes:
i gues thats why he decided to post his project cuz he wants to hear what people think about it.:?
to make it beter duhh

anyway,good luck with the cil.
wouldnt pick that over a 2F4R,but hell thats me lmfao
:*

Back