Cristofolini racing Sprinter

@ Apriliafan

It is piaggio exhaust on mina, correct me?
Its looks weird though, but nice project you have :)

Can't wait for the dyno test with DN exhausts ;)

well to the exhausts...ist a c21 from mina but at the tcr cilinder the exhaust is different to the normal cilinders like 7t or evo there is the cilinder exhaust engulate...on tcr not thats why the c21 lokks so bad^^

but on friday you will see a very beutilfull D.N. performance exhaust:p

@ Pepijn: TCR uses the same cilinder voor piaggo/minarelli. Only small modifications are made so the cilinder fits on minarelli, but the exhaust port is still piaggo-style.

Bart say it...its like pia:)

so i can drive pia exhausts...i think this weekend i will go again on dyno and will make my score better...the first run score was 22.2 HP
so i will show you a diagramm this weekend

Nice project, but do you have any idea what you are doing? The engine speed is way to high, it looks like its taking off. With such expensive parts you should take more care in letting it run propre

Indeed like Thazippa say's it sounds like the engine is making 15.000+ RPM and that's not good. It makes more noise than it drive's.

Yes the engine makes 14000 rpm the max peak rpm is 14071 i will test some more pipes in the future

at the moment i create a new concept for this engine...lower weight and more drag concept no more custom that sucks for this engine

so i can show you my new fork an my new disposer

in 2 weeks or some later i show you the new frame

the colors will be silver and black with some carbon aspects

and my new Helmet
dsc00113qf7.jpg

dsc00111ya2.jpg

dsc00112um5.jpg

dsc00110lb6.jpg

pics from the last run with the old frame
147xs1.jpg

162vx6.jpg

Back