Cristofolini MINARELLI 80cc Kit

timothy svec

Has anyone out there used this kit. It's 80cc and These guy's have allot of of wins in scooter racing. Also check out the 4 cylinder 2 stroke scooter. WoW!

Advertisement - register to remove this

the kit is for sale for about 900e. thats whithout the 470e exhaust. SA allready tested the kit and the rumors say it pushed out 26+ hp. theres not much known about these kits, so if you want to know, you should order one, or wait for some more testresults!

well what should i say my personal thought wen comparing the cylinders side by side is that the Christofolini is better. The finish is totally superb while the 2fast isnt near the same finish haven't been able to measure timings yet but i will :)!

Zmod thanks for the info... if you could also post pictures (side by side comparison between the 2FAST and TCR that would be great, if available.

the kit is for sale for about 900e. thats whithout the 470e exhaust. SA allready tested the kit and the rumors say it pushed out 26+ hp. theres not much known about these kits, so if you want to know, you should order one, or wait for some more testresults!

are you talking about the mina kit?
The kit I was talking about was pia. Don't know if SA also tested the mina version :)

The inside of the cilinder looks not verry special btw. The 2fast looks faster.
But ofcourse its NOT the looks thats importend.
The crankshaft is looking really really good ( imo ). :)

I have seen both kits as well as the one i am using. All three ( Christofolini, 2F4R, and FHT) all are what i consider the top kits to run. Out of the 3 here is my opinion having seen them all in person when i was in Italy last.

FHT, is the biggest ports for the cylinder, most stunning crank with its setup of and use of Tungston for balancing, the Pipe left some to be desired in crafsmenship but over all i think will be the fastest complete kit. ( thats why i am using it)

2F4R had the nicest exhaughst port with the most ports, but not the biggest of the 3. The crank was really clean, but not so special in design. I did not get to see a pipe at that time

Christof had a really nice set up, the bore was basic not so radical ports, but very nice and clean. Top notch and i am sure top quality. The crank was very good, hard to say with out holding it in hand though. The pipe was superperb in design and finish. I met Chrisofolini at the show and he is really nice, and wow the bikes he had where amazing.

Any 3 of these kits would be top shelf above all others from what i have seen. So next it comes down to price and again all are at the top for a complete kit. I chose the FHT kit since i felt it would be the fastest out of the bunch. I may be wrong, but i think we just need to see? As my project develops i will let you know.

the PRICE is out of CONTROL for TCR

Cylinder Kit MINA- 474.95EURO
Crankshaft- 469.95EURO
Pipe-469.95EURO

1415EURO- it better do some 26-27HPmax tuned!!!!! 8P

prices info from sp-parts.nl

SO all you RICH people out there BUY and TRY it then let us know if really works or not.. ( lol )

Observe it costs $800, not €800 ;) The rate is a bit lower :).

I wonder, is the MKPR2 the best manufactured pipe for 2fast?
Regards

finally found a pic of the TCR Minaggio kit;

tcrexhaustportgm3.jpg

tcrkitminaggiolj6.jpg

the ports are strikingly similar to the 2Fast kit, me like it very much.

@PETRIK DUDE pictures are AWESOME. DAMN really made my day! TCR...TCR...TCR... i couldnt wait to get one for Tiba.

Keep posting INFOS for the TCR guys!

Back