Crankshaft for the Stage6 R/T cylinder?

nickelaas

t.c.r Zip
Hi!

Have some not cleared thoughts about what conrod to use for the new 69cc R/T cylinder.
They have this Stage6 R/t crankshaft @ scooter-attack but can u still use another 85mm conrod?

They say something about better engine breathing and a better balancing of the crankshaft, which makes for a power increase of 0.5 hp. That last 0.5 hp is really nice but I really dont need them for race track..

Someone who has this cylinder? What is your toughts about what crankshaft to use?

best Regards from Sweden,

Nicklas

Advertisement - register to remove this

if u mean you can use a difrent brand crankshaft witch also has a 85mm conrod, like a malossi or doppler. then the anser is yes.

if you dont mean that, try to explain better!

you can only use an 85mm rod crankshaft on the RT cylinder kit because if you use the short 80mm rod RT crank you would lose a lot of compression & teh port timing will be out of whack.

if you want the cheaper version you can just buy the RT Replica crank with the coppered steel conrod which is also 85mm if you're looking to save a few euros.

you can only use an 85mm rod crankshaft on the RT cylinder kit because if you use the short 80mm rod RT crank you would lose a lot of compression & teh port timing will be out of whack.

if you want the cheaper version you can just buy the RT Replica crank with the coppered steel conrod which is also 85mm if you're looking to save a few euros.

Thank you for the reply. Now I know. On S-A did they not write something about "you have to use an 85mm conrod" so I just had to ask here.

Thx

Back