Computer help

Status
Not open for further replies.

slickwilly4u

I have been having computer problems a lot lately and my friend sent me an article he saw in PC MAG on CyberDefender's LiveTech.

It's a little pricey but i think it might be worth it since i am not as good at fixing computer problems as bike problems. . . I've been having a lot of them lately too and when you subscribe to the service apparently "they'll give your computer an initial diagnostic and fix any problems found. Then any time you need tech help, day or night, you can call on them. They'll get your printer installed, clean up pesky malware problems, optimize your PC's performance, and more…"

Anyone have a service like this? Any thoughts?

Advertisement - register to remove this

Step 3: Repair — No matter what your problem is, our technicians can fix it – GUARANTEED! It's that simple!

Just this line makes me think of the word: scam

If you are having computer problems, bring it to a repair store / computer shop or have a friend with good knowledge of computers look at it. Of all the people you know there is bound to be somebody like that./

Anyway this is a Dutch spoken offtopic section on a scooterforum, in Holland, not really a place for questions of this nature (cause its US based says the website), so..

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back