Cheapest Place for Hebo Manston 3 Revolution Pata negra

Zmod

Hello!
I wonder if anyone of you have seen a place which is really cheap on the Manston 3 Pata Negra cylinder for minarelli.
Sip-scootershop have it for 436€ do you know any cheaper place?
Drop a line :)!
Thanks!

Advertisement - register to remove this

wow thats a lot of money, why not just go with a polini evo or a mhr team and save some money. is that manston that much better then the evo or team.

Zmod said:
Hello!
I wonder if anyone of you have seen a place which is really cheap on the Manston 3 Pata Negra cylinder for minarelli.
Sip-scootershop have it for 436€ do you know any cheaper place?
Drop a line :)!
Thanks!

You ate the Hebo's promotion ? :) Do you think if they paint the cylinder head cover to black, and make a very sloppy porting (we can say it's only a port cleaning, good to have but doesn't a huge improvement) they can ask a tonns of money? Doesn't worth it. Just think: The MAlossi and Polini cylinders are much more better in quality (NiKaSil etc) and you can even tune them for that money.

The simple revolution is a real revolution too, nice racing look red cover, wow! :) Hebo do the modification that the others already have.. The new head material is shining creation, not bad but it isn't reasonable.

Don't think I hate Hebo, I used Manston II cylinder, it wasn't bad, but this innovation is a joke! :)

Last edited:
Browni said:
You ate the Hebo's promotion ? :) Do you think if they paint the cylinder head cover to black, and make a very sloppy porting (we can say it's only a port cleaning, good to have but doesn't a huge improvement) they can ask a tonns of money? Doesn't worth it. Just think: The MAlossi and Polini cylinders are much more better in quality (NiKaSil etc) and you can even tune them for that money.

The simple revolution is a real revolution too, nice racing look red cover, wow! :) Hebo do the modification that the others already have.. The new head material is shining creation, not bad but it isn't reasonable.

Don't think I hate Hebo, I used Manston II cylinder, it wasn't bad, but this innovation is a joke! :)

Hmm well i think if a tuninguru hand tune every revolution cylinder before it leaves the factory is good. But okey if you tried so it okey :). I don't understand how much the guy tunes it but if he only removes the small errors in production i can do it myself :p!

BTW You think the new speed cylinder is better?

Thanks!

it's all a mather of time and you'll know results cause there will be people who bought this kit , but testing a cilinder is a lot of work , first the bike needs to run perfect before anyting can be said about it's performance..

nothing can be said if nobody has tried it before...

I do'nt think that you'll find it any cheaper , the prices are pretty much the same.. i think that the prices will lower when nobody wants it anymore , but now there are just a few of these cilinders en so they are wanted be people who are willing to pay more (to much)

Back