Carb Question

pinkymingeo

I'm currently running Airsal T6 LC (ported, head milled)/C16/24mm Arreche, making power into the low 13's. I'm thinking of getting a 26mm OKO. Is anybody familiar with this carb? Do you think it would be an improvement?

Advertisement - register to remove this

A USA new style Zuma. The AC Hmin is converted to LC. Running the usual stuff. Malossi overrange. Polini clutch. Malossi CDI. Polini reed cage. TP crank.

Go get some better cylinderkit instead and then you can hold on to your 24 arreche, although a 26mm OKO is a little better!

Stage6 Racing is a nice kit, try that! :)

pinkymingeo said:
I'm currently running Airsal T6 LC (ported, head milled)/C16/24mm Arreche, making power into the low 13's. I'm thinking of getting a 26mm OKO. Is anybody familiar with this carb? Do you think it would be an improvement?

i think that there is an OKO 26mm that exist.. but there is a 27mm & its only roundslide

1a.jpg

You underestimate the Airsal. It's undertuned, and the finish is rough, but who cares when you're going to cut it anyway. Tuned, it's much stronger than a Corsa/MHR Rep for less money. Maybe I'll try a TM24.

pinkymingeo said:
You underestimate the Airsal. It's undertuned, and the finish is rough, but who cares when you're going to cut it anyway. Tuned, it's much stronger than a Corsa/MHR Rep for less money. Maybe I'll try a TM24.

The Airsal can produce good power with the right porting, but don't be suprised when pieces of nicasil are blowing out of your exhaust @ 14000+ rpm.

I believe you. Made the decision a while back to keep the revs mainly under 13K, so the C16. Makes for a strong around-town ride with lots of torque and acceleration. I was just thinking a little more carb might help, but wasn't sure.

Back