C3 Vs C4

if ceramic ball bearings can free up 1hp from friction i wouldn't mind paying $100 for a set, show me where can i get one? i know SKF makes one of those.

Browni,

i used NSK bearings just once when i ran out of SKF & it lasted only about 30mins when i was running-in my new piston ring! LOL after that i'll never trust NSK bearings.... NEVER! :)

this is true.....after 5 e-mail, 6 faxes and 7 phone calls I got the owner and could buy my bearings...they look great, I hope this black ball bearings really worth it.

The inner and outer races are FAG, the balls are ceramics, the guy told me: "If some time your races wear, send them back and we will replace the races for $20.00 Usd. the balls are forever.

Thanks Browni, I hope they worth the money, talking with a buddy kart racer, he told me they got 500 rpm and 1.5 HP just adding these bearins.....let's see.

Mexicano said:
Thanks Browni, I hope they worth the money, talking with a buddy kart racer, he told me they got 500 rpm and 1.5 HP just adding these bearins.....let's see.

1.5hp gain only by changing by changing the bearis?
pretty unbelevable :rolleyes: imho

Ruben said:
You need to read :) He got 500 rpm which in the end got him 1.5 hp extra. But that's on a Kart :)

so 500 rpm higher = 1.5hp higher (on his kart)
on a scooter you can change the weights 2 get 500 rpm higher

or doesnt i understand the point

(btw, i'm verry bad in englisch :p :rolleyes: )

You again??? are you stupid or what?......Listen mate, you're as useful to this board as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest so…. fuck off to the spiderman forums!!!!

Spasta said:
so 500 rpm higher = 1.5hp higher (on his kart)
on a scooter you can change the weights 2 get 500 rpm higher

or doesnt i understand the point

(btw, i'm verry bad in englisch :p :rolleyes: )

Not only the weights. But what he means, by using those bears he got 500 rpm's more. Which got on the kart 1.5hp extra :)

Mexicano said:
You again??? are you stupid or what?......Listen mate, you're as useful to this board as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest so…. fuck off to the spiderman forums!!!!

beetje respect mag ook wel eh m8, i'm here 2 learn more about shit so i ask things if i dont know theme, if you dont want that dont surf on forums.
@Ruben: thx

Sorry man but you are not asking, sharing knowledge or giving a constructive opinion on the topic...YOU ARE ARGUING all the time!

I told you last time: If you don't agree with the use of these bearings DON'T USE THEM and that's all, but keep away from the topic.

Mexicano said:
Sorry man but you are not asking, sharing knowledge or giving a constructive opinion on the topic...YOU ARE ARGUING all the time!

I told you last time: If you don't agree with the use of these bearings DON'T USE THEM and that's all, but keep away from the topic.
This is a public forum right? so STFU

i just didnt understand what you were saying so i asced for it and i did say my opinion (but i didnt understand it good so it wasnt a good opinion)

If you wouldnt fuck all the time and do just the same as Ruben than these stupid discuses wouldn happen.
this is the last thing i say about it, if you want 2 react plz pm me.

like you have the right to say that.
changing bearings means you need to disamble your whole engine, that means the tests were on pretty diffrent times which means 1.5 (but I bet it was like 1) doesn't say shit...
But you can waste your money on those bearings if it gives you a good feeling, I rather stick to SKF C4 bearings which are just fine and affordable...

Mexicano said:
llllllllllooooooooooooolllllllllllllooooooooooooooollllllllllllooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.................. i lmfao for 10 minute reading that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahaah....lol....

lilplaya_bm said:
llllllllllooooooooooooolllllllllllllooooooooooooooollllllllllllooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.................. i lmfao for 10 minute reading that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahaah....lol....
a few hours later ond im still laughing..............lolololololololoooool.lmfao.......hahahahahhahahahaahah..."spiderman forums" - hahahahahahahaah....thats probalby the best arguement iv seen yet..lol...and spasta couldnt argue back becasue he hardly speaks english....loloolololollolooooolloloooolollollol....im crying becasue i am laughing so hard...lmfao..

mexicano u are wrong to do that though....but funny as hell and if i was with u i would give u five for the spider man line...thats my OPINION!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahaahahahha

lilplaya_bm said:
a few hours later ond im still laughing..............lolololololololoooool.lmfao.......hahahahahhahahahaahah..."spiderman forums" - hahahahahahahaah....thats probalby the best arguement iv seen yet..lol...and spasta couldnt argue back becasue he hardly speaks english....loloolololollolooooolloloooolollollol....im crying becasue i am laughing so hard...lmfao..

mexicano u are wrong to do that though....but funny as hell and if i was with u i would give u five for the spider man line...thats my OPINION!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahaahahahha
sry

yeah, I was wrong been that crude and I apologize for it with Spasta...but take into consideration that I lost my patience with him...since the begining he is not being kind with his comments...he has been banterer trying to injure & clutter the reputation of a product he doesn't know....that's childish.

But never mind...let's close this.

BTW: Lilplaya, you have a GREAT sense of humor my friend!!!..good for you!

Last edited:
Mexicano said:
yeah, I was wrong been that crude and I apologize for it with Spasta...but take into consideration that I lost my patience with him...since the begining he is not being kind with his comments...he has been banterer trying to injure & clutter the reputation of a product he don't know....that's childish.

But never mind...let's close this.

BTW: Lilplaya, you have a GREAT sense of humor my friend!!!..good for you!
yes lets close it and i do love to laugh mate!!!great sense of humour...
good on you though for apologizing..

Back