C3 Vs C4

i'm back 'coz i got my own pc now (for free) but only a dial-up connection which is so sloooooooooowwww!!! onto the topic at hand if i were crapping out money i'd get me that full ceramic bearing for my MHR Team jog they sure do look like they mean business but since i'm just your average joe who has an expensive hobby (scooter tuning is extremely expensive if you only want MHR & EVO parts) i'd settle for just the ceramic ball bearings.

the higher the revs the need for a bearing with less friction and even the best steel bearings don't compare with a ceramic ball bearing & it's no contest with a full-on ceramic bearing, with the steel bearings revving at over 14000rpm's i wouldn't be surprised if it's sapping at least 1hp & you know some scooter tuners they would kill for a .5 to 1hp increase the easy way 'coz the hard way is much more expensive & very tedious (trying out new porting, new pipe specs & new cilinders) that buying a $100 or $300 bearing is an attractive proposition.

The Site for NorthStar has bee revised since these threads http://northstar-ceramicbearings.com and the service has improved 10 fold.
How do I know this?
1; Im the new webmaster as of July 2006
2; I am the sales manager for NorthStar Automotive Group as of 10 weeks ago.

read the site and email Scott to ask questions or make your order, response time has improved, we are all about service.

The Site for NorthStar has bee revised since these threads http://northstar-ceramicbearings.com and the service has improved 10 fold.
How do I know this?
1; Im the new webmaster as of July 2006
2; I am the sales manager for NorthStar Automotive Group as of 10 weeks ago.

read the site and email Scott to ask questions or make your order, response time has improved, we are all about service.

Nice to hear this....when I got my bearings from you, it was a pain in the ass to deal with Scott Woeckener, very bad service...too much time to answer the e-mails, etc.

I got my second batch of Ceramic bearings from Full Bore Karting http://www.fullborekarting.com/ it was a much better service.

I hope you really improve the services!, good luck!

Regards,

I have never used ceramic bearings. Are they as easy to install as the normal ones? I wasn't sure if they would respond the same way to hot and cold. :)

Hi,can anyone tell me the difference between 6204-TN9/C3 and 6204-2Z/C3?i bought the 2Z one,and it looks just fine,but i'm not quite shore if it's real good or not.I'll keep them anyway,but just want to know. BTW my cylinder is a Stage6 Racing 70cc.Thanks

Hi,can anyone tell me the difference between 6204-TN9/C3 and 6204-2Z/C3?i bought the 2Z one,and it looks just fine,but i'm not quite shore if it's real good or not.I'll keep them anyway,but just want to know. BTW my cylinder is a Stage6 Racing 70cc.Thanks

TN9 means that roller cage is made of polyamide instead of steel and as far as I know 2Z means they have some kind of a seal for the grease not to fall and to prevent the dirt to come in.

TN9 is ok, but I am not sure about 2Z because you need an open type bearing for your application.

Good morning all: We generally do not post on forums. Customers service and their satification is OUR main concern. I personally deal direct with profession race teams from all around the world. We continue to develope new products for YOU our customers. If anyone has any questions or specific needs. We are currently 5 years ahead of the ceramic bearing curve and what is currently available.
We just signed a proprietary contract with Nascar's Vendor for their lubrication solutions. This Superbike and Nascar tested oil will be brought to market September 2007.
StarTech will eliminate 2 cycle oil from 6-8 oz of Castol/Blend down to just 2oz of our Synthetic Lubricant per gallon of gas.
Eample: KT100...Dropped head temp 30 degrees F...Quieted the motor and frequency...Hydraulic Dyno'd beaten increased 1200+ RPM's with a gain of 3+ Horsepower. This lubrication WILL NOT let 2 pieces of metal touch burns SMOKELESS and 100% clean with no carbon deposit on the piston!!! This is the only product on the market that is Guarranteed!
Case Study results: Currently 11 Grand National Race Wins...40 Regional Race Wins!!
Regards,
Scott Woeckener, President
North Star Automotive Group
www.northstar-ceramicbearings.com

sounds pretty good, but is this product tested on 2 stroke engines to?

Absolutely!!! Top ranking tech official Tom Speak Enduro Dunlap Series.
KT100...Really opened up some eyes and he provided all the dyno sheets to prove it. 2oz straight up with gas...That's it! This is the bonding oil agent that Nascar teams use for major reduction in friction. We have numerous teams racing this high profile series this weekend at Talledaga.
We should sweep the series and turn heads. Once our bearing lubrication tubes are finished. We will bring it up to the board of directors of WKA and have them officially condone this oil with Redline, Burris ect...
This product not only builds compression but doesn't allow two pieces of metal to touch. It burns clean and leave zero carbon deposit on piston or head. Castor just might be an oil of the past.
From Comer 50 to Suzuki 500cc motocross...over 300 satisfied customers since bringing it public.
Regards, Scott Woeckener, President

Last edited:
Absolutely!!! Top ranking tech official Tom Speak Enduro Dunlap Series.
KT100...Really opened up some eyes and he provided all the dyno sheets to prove it. 2oz straight up with gas...That's it! This is the bonding oil agent that Nascar teams use for major reduction in friction. We have numerous teams racing this high profile series this weekend at Talledaga.
We should sweep the series and turn heads. Once our bearing lubrication tubes are finished. We will bring it up to the board of directors of WKA and have them officially condone this oil with Redline, Burris ect...
This product not only builds compression but doesn't allow two pieces of metal to touch. It burns clean and leave zero carbon deposit on piston or head. Castor just might be an oil of the past.
From Comer 50 to Suzuki 500cc motocross...over 300 satisfied customers since bringing it public.
Regards, Scott Woeckener, President

Interesting!....but I can't see it at your web page....where is it?

Can you ship it airborne???

Back