C16

Jebiah

Hey some of you may remember when my Yasuni C16 vibrated the bracket so much it broke and slid under 2 cars lol if you dont then now you know! it has several small dents down the side of it but the biggest dent is just before the part that loops round to the muffler the others arent too major my question is how would it run with this fitted because i have put it back on today but not had a chance to try it out yet would it be better than the Yasuni R (i have Stage 6 racing cylinder,variator, crank etc)

Advertisement - register to remove this

just repair it!
take the silencer off
block one side up(airtight)
and same the other but put a tyre vavle in it
put sum compressed air in and heat it up slowly it will POP back in to shape in no time
if no acess to garage tools use foot pump and gas cooker

wow i only read that today lol i dont think id be able to do that but i put it on anyway and it actually runs great! lol just the exhaust is blowing so i need to get some gum gun or something to stop it some sort of sealent anyway but it runs good! :D thanks for the tip though id like to try it but id probably burn down the house

why do ye menion water?
air is so easy to do it with
i have a sppecial kit later on ill take a picture
and it works with my compressor goes to only 110 psi

water is far more dangerous
air is much much safer
how can u pressureize water into an exhaust water can only occupy its own space the volume of the c16 it self
where as with air you can fit many c16 volumes into the pipe? that is very dumb to mention water

Do some more research before you call something dumb.

hydroforming is the word...

About water being more dangerous, that's simply not true.

Last edited:
water has to be more dangerous that is all i say
water is far more dense and heavier therefore it is more dangerous
did some1 ever point a pressure washer at you it will blo you from your feet
with an air compressor it does not have any energy in the air it weighs nothing

Eoin70 said:
water has to be more dangerous that is all i say
water is far more dense and heavier therefore it is more dangerous
did some1 ever point a pressure washer at you it will blo you from your feet
with an air compressor it does not have any energy in the air it weighs nothing

Gas is much more dangerous than liquide!

Browni said:
Gas is much more dangerous than liquide!

care to explain?
would you prefer a blast of water at 200 psi
or air at 200 psi

thats an easy decision for me :)
the water im pretty sure will cut and bruise me
the air it doesnt pack any energy

My guess is that it is easily and safer to use air at home..hydroforming can't be made at home.....to "re-shape" your pipe you just need to use a household air compresor.

A liquid is less dangerous than a gas if the volume you put the presure in explodes. It's like somebody already said in this topic. A liquid can't be pushed in, a gas can. It's pretty simple to reach very high presures with a liquid. When you whant to do that with a gas you need a lot of compressed air! When a c16 under a high pressure bursts with water only the volume of the water inside will squis around. Not that mutch. When it happens with a gas though there will suddenly come free a lot of air volume. That effects in a real dangerous situation.

yes now i understand you,but it still comes down to kinetic energy
air cannot do any damage when compared to water

5 litres of water at 100 psi would need about 50000 litres of air at 100 psi to create the same effect when it will be released

Back