Bore & Stroke in Gilera 180 c.c.Engine

rydah said:
has anybody tried the fabrizi 210cc kit on these scooters yet? and if so whats the performance like.

I've never seen a 210 cc Fabrizi bike. And I couldn't find it on differenet forums too. In turn scooter-attack sold some kit..

There is a 210cc fabrizi kit!

http://forum.scooterforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=68855&highlight=210cc+fabrizi

57mm Crank and 69,4mm bore.

12-1075192953.jpg

12-1075192978.jpg

12-1075193002.jpg

C4rN said:

I said I never seen a Fabrizi 210 cc bike, not the cylinder! Please read it before post it! Why did you insert that pictures? I have lot of of pictures about it!

Do you know a Fabrizi 210 cc bike, on forums as a project, or any details (please do not link the fabrizi site)?

Last edited:
Mexicano said:
C4RN: Where can I get the 210 c.c Fabrizzi kit?

Thanks!

I already said several times! You find it at scooter-attack shop!!

The cylinder costs 431,46 euro the crank and the exhaust has thes same price
4 Currently theres are 4 exhausts 1 cranksaht on stock, but there isn't clinder now!

type to the shop search bar: FR-AP210
FR-KIT210
FR-KW210

or: Fr-* it you will see all!

interesting
if the bore and stroke is correct( 57 x 69.4 its nearer 215cc
thats very modest of fabrizi to call it a 210 kit most other manufacturers would have called it a 220
also theres a really good ignition just released from leonelli from spain for the 125/180 and most 50cc scooters and gearbox bikes thats got options with or without lights and analogue or digital ,the digital also has the option of a programmer that contains 20 existing curves with space for another 30 and also has an optional software package for you to tailor your own curves and download to the cdi like the hpi programmable that i have. the best thing is the price they are very affordable.if u mail me i can send the info.

Last edited:
50cczip racer said:
interesting
thats very modest of fabrizi to call it a 210 kit most other manufacturers would have called it a 220
also theres a really good ignition just released from leonelli from spain for the 125/180 and most 50cc scooters and gearbox bikes thats got options with or without lights and analogue or digital ,the digital also has the option of a programmer that contains 20 existing curves with space for another 30 and also has an optional software package for you to tailor your own curves and download to the cdi like the hpi programmable that i have. the best thing is the price they are very affordable.if u mail me i can send the info.

Thanks!...Just sent you an e-mail....

50cczip racer said:
interesting

But the bore isn't 69,4 mm! :)

The real bore is 68 mm and the stroke is 57 mm!! So it's 207 cc!

But if you rebore your standard cylinder to 70 mm and use the BGM 55 mm stroke crank you will have 211,6 cc!

There is also a HPI inner rotor for the 180 cc engine.
Or you can buy the TEAM WITTHOLZ Selettra conversion kit (rotor+plate). Or just modify the 50 cc!

Mexicano said:
Browni:

If I close the deal for the Gilera 180 c.c., would you recomend to buy the Fabrizi kit (Crank, cylinder & pipe)?

Hmm yes, cause now this is the bestr performance upgrade for the 180 cc engine!

hi all,
i am going to buy a
fabrizzi 210ccm
fabrizzi exhaust
bgm 55mm HPC crankshaft
PWK32 / 34
MHR vario
MHR kevlar belt
stage6 dual layer filter
MHR membran
malossi boost bottle
MHR delta clutch
polini speedbell

and all bearing are SKF C4
:)
i´ll write you what is it doin´on a race track :)

lil_b said:
hi all,
i am going to buy a
fabrizzi 210ccm
fabrizzi exhaust
bgm 55mm HPC crankshaft
PWK32 / 34
MHR vario
MHR kevlar belt
stage6 dual layer filter
MHR membran
malossi boost bottle
MHR delta clutch
polini speedbell

and all bearing are SKF C4
:)
i´ll write you what is it doin´on a race track :)

Before you buy the Fabrizi kit check it'S quality :p :

http://1948.rapidforum.com/topic=100174315166&search=fabrizi

So you need lot of work on the cylinder.

However I don't think you know what you need! 210cc Fabrizi Cylinder needs 58 mm stroke crankshaft (Fabrizi). In my opinion the Fabrizi 180-210cc exhaust isn't very good, but expensive. I recommed you the Jolly, or the Malossi or even the Polini EVO.

You don't need C4 bearings! Do you know the original 180 cc NTN crank bearings they have a very big play as standard and they have a very custom size. All bearings??

Polini Speedbell is same as the original one, and the original dasn't got any disadvantage so I think you can save some money if you don't buy it!

Don't forget the CDI for you Runner, cause the original is retarded!!

32 or 34 mm carb seems to be a good idea for a 210 cc engine, but the Piaggio membrans (even a Malossi) haven't got enough area so you need bigger membran house and modifications if not the big carburettor is pointless.

I have already tuned 180 cc engines,and even modify runner to 200 cc so I think I know what I am saying, sure do what you want to do, these are my suggestions.

I hope you will have a good runner!

We are very curious!

Interesting...I wonder how does my old friend ( NOW RIVAL ) would react if me and tiba will show up with a HONDA DIO/G frame with a FABRIZI 210 (setup)... Fabrizi Cylinder, Crank, Pipe, Intake, Vforce3, 34Keihin...etc

Expensive but the feeling of crossing the finish line 1st: Priceless

Keep this trend posted!

hehehe this project will be the mother of all dragscooters, imagine that type of set-up with an added shot of NOS, before we go on daydreaming about this we must finish your 2F4R dragscooter & the BWS125 engined Passol dragscooter, only after we finished the 2 we can start building the mother of all dragscooters in the Philippines the Piaggio/Fabrizi 210cc powered Honda Dio G dragscooter. :D

tiba_karotsu said:
hehehe this project will be the mother of all dragscooters, imagine that type of set-up with an added shot of NOS, before we go on daydreaming about this we must finish your 2F4R dragscooter & the BWS125 engined Passol dragscooter, only after we finished the 2 we can start building the mother of all dragscooters in the Philippines the Piaggio/Fabrizi 210cc powered Honda Dio G dragscooter. :D

tiba

I've already instered a link about the Fabrizi cylinder, look at the quality, it's crap, just modify a Honda NSR Athena cylinder (190cc) you need a custom made adapter), you will have much more bette performance and quality!

Or the much more cheper way is a BGM 55 mm crankshaft and a rebored and ported original cyinder with a Wösner 68 mm piston (Yamaha WR200), so you will have a 200 cc engine (I did this one).

Last edited:
Back