best 4 stroke

dwint

i can't find a new two stroke anywhere so what's the best 4 stroke that i can derestrict and with good looks.piagio liberty?Aprilia motard?Peugeot streetfighter 4?Those are the ones i'm looking at so which on wouldn't cost alot to tweek and be reliable.I did work to a zuma years ago and got 45 out of it without a final gear installed.

Advertisement - register to remove this

I would look in the catalog of kymco and sym,
Kymco for example is a solid scooter, on the cheaper side of the scooter market (not the cheapest) and has plenty aftermarket parts for a good/decent price

45mph is pretty decent. A 50cc 4 stroke wont go much faster.

If speed is really important look for something that has aftermarket performance parts.
Im a big fan of my agm caferacer. I dont think those are in the us, but the lifan engine is used in loads of bikes. Theres also an automatic 50 90 and 125cc engine

I would look in the catalog of kymco and sym,
Kymco for example is a solid scooter, on the cheaper side of the scooter market (not the cheapest) and has plenty aftermarket parts for a good/decent price
I was looking at the sym jet 14 and kymco super 8

45mph is pretty decent. A 50cc 4 stroke wont go much faster.

If speed is really important look for something that has aftermarket performance parts.
Im a big fan of my agm caferacer. I dont think those are in the us, but the lifan engine is used in loads of bikes. Theres also an automatic 50 90 and 125cc engine
I saw some other posts from you and as I can tell you have had a 125cc agm caferacer. My question is what the topspeed was

I never did a proper gps reading but its about 75kmph. But its far from tuned for performance. I still have the original exhaust and carb from the 50cc engine. With some tuning you will easily reach 90

I never did a proper gps reading but its about 75kmph. But its far from tuned for performance. I still have the original exhaust and carb from the 50cc engine. With some tuning you will easily reach 90
Dus voor een brommer die langere afstanden moet afleggen elke dag is ie wel goed te doen

Back