Bermuda Video

markybda

Team Insanity Racing
Nice video here of the racing scene in Bermuda! There is a couple of members of the forum in the video.....

I do not know who made this video, but I may be able to find out......

It was something random that I thought i would post!

MarkyBDA

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Jdb_o5frE"]YouTube - Bermuda Motorcycle Racing Club[/ame]

Advertisement - register to remove this

?

Nice video here of the racing scene in Bermuda! There is a couple of members of the forum in the video.....

MarkyBDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Jdb_o5frE

Not a single reply?
Dante is bermudian, but not a single reply from someone else from around the world? Lotsa views, especially since i posted this last night, but c'mon people!!!! (100 when i am writing this less then 16 hours after the post!!! and no one has anything to say?)

Oppinions!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!

Nice video of scooter racing, although I would have preferred the sweet sound of 12,000+ rpm's screaming instead of the rap music. Curious though, do you scooter racers get "shunned" or catch hell from the motorcycle racers? The average crotch rocket rider here in the USA does not look at scooters too fondly.

scootertrog

LOL....

Nice video of scooter racing, although I would have preferred the sweet sound of 12,000+ rpm's screaming instead of the rap music. Curious though, do you scooter racers get "shunned" or catch hell from the motorcycle racers? The average crotch rocket rider here in the USA does not look at scooters too fondly.

scootertrog

Thats a different observation.....

In Bermuda the scooters are, well WERE the biggest class since the racing has started in 1999-2000 (I think)....

The 600's are only recently allowed, but they are nt legal in bermuda....
The guy and girl stunt riders are from jamaica, and were in Bermuda for a stunt show.... Then aren't locals...

We are only allowed 150cc (max of 14hp) 4 stroke and up to 100cc 2 stroke (THey only now sell 50cc 2-strokes)...

Got me?

Posted this yesterday, 125 views, LOL!

Thats a different observation.....

In Bermuda the scooters are, well WERE the biggest class since the racing has started in 1999-2000 (I think)....

The 600's are only recently allowed, but they are nt legal in bermuda....
The guy and girl stunt riders are from jamaica, and were in Bermuda for a stunt show.... Then aren't locals...

We are only allowed 150cc (max of 14hp) 4 stroke and up to 100cc 2 stroke (THey only now sell 50cc 2-strokes)...

Got me?

Posted this yesterday, 125 views, LOL!

The majority of the public use scooters (automatic, twist and go much easier) especially with our traffic. Personally I prefer my six speed manual, leave the scooter for the track, but none of the less, scooters are well respected here.

Actually...

I think member Speed posted this?

Custom Hebo setup.

Speed USED to own the black Zip that was racing up front..... he sold that bike after winning last years season..... (Always at the track, very dedicated to puttin gin the effort, that is for sure)

THat movie came from YOUTUBE, and i went to the users site, they are bermudian, maybe even a police reserve......

I do not think that "Troy "Rick" Hill made or posted that video.... (Speed)

His rider is getting married and no longer is doing the scooter class.... Devon "Red" Bailey...

nice races you have there markybda, do you have a 50cc, 70cc and an open class for your scooter race? unforetunately back here in the philippines there's no more circuit race for scooter only drag races :(

MarkyBDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Jdb_o5frE

nice races you have there markybda, do you have a 50cc, 70cc and an open class for your scooter race? unforetunately back here in the philippines there's no more circuit race for scooter only drag races :(

We only have a 70cc class for scooters, if you want to use a scooter with a larger engine than that, you can compete in the "Formula" class, which is open to ANY bike up to 250cc 2 stroke I think, i'm not sure on the max cc though, I will have to check again.

well i know about Bermuda Racing. i have a friend there who races and owns a bike shop. name: SUBZERO(Troy Hill) here in Suriname we race alot with the v-50 and 80 bikes . no kits are avalable. we just tune the stock cylinder and built our own pipes etc . and believe me we perform WELL. Troy has the video's of our races. a few years ago i set hime some pipes (6) for the v50cc. he is the official dealer for my pipes. the problem is getting them there!me and three other friends have the fastest dragscooters here in our country and also the fastest v-50cc. nobody beats us . we are busy with a new project on the v 50. pics coming soon.all the best and stay tuned

our projectbike just started yesterday with a minarelli evolution watercooled cylinder v-force minarelli (8 pedles) readcage.boosted ignition. home made pipe by me. we will put a 45mm polini cartireon poorted cylinderon the v50. it took a lot of work putting the watercooled cylinder on the bike.but the power is enormous.now we need to work on getting it fast so we can drag against the v80's(54mm bores). our bike gets 23kmu with a 45mm bore in the 1/4 mile that's 16.78 sec. the v80 go into the 15 sec. the v50 gets up to 130 km/u on the hi-way(800meter) and the v80 about 140 km/u.

Im bermudian

Love that vid R.I.P. Skinny 911. Scooter class is got a descent amount of riders now and crutch rockets here dont mind the scooters. That hebo engine was the shit and dont be suprized it rick scooter comes for a race or two. red riding gp this year.

our projectbike just started yesterday with a minarelli evolution watercooled cylinder v-force minarelli (8 pedles) readcage.boosted ignition. home made pipe by me. we will put a 45mm polini cartireon poorted cylinderon the v50. it took a lot of work putting the watercooled cylinder on the bike.but the power is enormous.now we need to work on getting it fast so we can drag against the v80's(54mm bores). our bike gets 23kmu with a 45mm bore in the 1/4 mile that's 16.78 sec. the v80 go into the 15 sec. the v50 gets up to 130 km/u on the hi-way(800meter) and the v80 about 140 km/u.

YOU TALK ALOT OF BULLSHIT... THERE AINT NO V50 IN BERMY THAT DOES 130km/h i raced one of the fastest v50s in bermy n his does 115k downhill n his shit will pole w.e. da fuck u got... dun listen to him his ah bull shitta... i believe the v80 doin 140km/h though..

Enough bout them bikes

YOU TALK ALOT OF BULLSHIT... THERE AINT NO V50 IN BERMY THAT DOES 130km/h i raced one of the fastest v50s in bermy n his does 115k downhill n his shit will pole w.e. da fuck u got... dun listen to him his ah bull shitta... i believe the v80 doin 140km/h though..

Enough bout them fackin V's take that somewhere else. skakel tuning deals with geared bikes

Back