ballistic pgo sr50 LC DD

ballistic

Tuborg
Hello tuners from all over world :love: My name is 'Mads' and i come from Denmark. I Am 17 years old and lives in Sønderborg, a little City near Germany. I just registred on this site to show off my project, hope you will enjoy and will give some good ideas and what is bad and so on ;)

I really dont think that you know my scooter so here i tell about it. The scooter is a PGO galaxy, i through out the engine, and got a Sr50 LC DD so i could run fast
The setup will be:

Teamspeed
Stage6 HPC
OR kit
C21
Italkit
Stage6 pwk 28mm
Stage6 clutch
VL14
Kiesler spacer
MHR mainfold
MHR wingbell.. And so on, you know the rutine :winner:

The project have bin started for about 3 months now, and i am not nearly done yet. I hope i will see the result in the end of April. So i will not post all the pictures from the start, here goes :#

Yes, i am the guy standing on the chair.

DSC00252_big_thumb.JPG

Here i got the new forks from a Sr50 and my doppler
ffff%20%282%29.JPG

My engine is very dirty and need a whole makeover :p
IMG_1063.JPG

My new big cooler, it must be big for the teamspeed cylinder
kussefiks4.JPG

I put on some plastic to get an impression of the scooter, but my cooler cannot be under the plastic, something have to be done :D
IMG_1235.JPG

IMG_1238.JPG

The engine and the forks was cleaned and almost new again :p
IMG_1242.JPG

All the new shit collected :D
IMG_1243.JPG

Once upon a time, Sonic-Speed, banged each whole ;)
DSC01558%20%28600%20x%20450%29.jpg

DSC01557%20%28600%20x%20450%29.jpg

The Sr50 fork didnt fit directly, so i have to modifi the "stick" on the bridge ( hope you know what i mean )
IMG_1261.JPG

Some of my stuff
IMG_1262.JPG

The engine was painted with some really nice paint. If the engine gets to dirty, i can clean it with water only.
IMG_1263.JPG

IMG_1265.JPG

The tommaselli gasgas and stylepro handlebar in chrome
IMG_1266.JPG

Sr50 rim and the water pump
IMG_1283.JPG

IMG_1272.JPG

Here is the whole scooter, i think the rims is deffently pimped up the scooter :D
IMG_1277.JPG

The rim got cleaned up, but i will need a new tire, maybe stage6 slick?
DSC01610.jpg

My x-girlfriends father, he is mixing the subframe :p We are still good friends, me and her dad :D
DSC01623.jpg

A new subframe has be done
DSC01624.jpg

DSC01628.jpg

I need to cut of some metals and in the plastic so the cooler could be placed
IMG_1322.jpg

The subframe for the cooler was done, and nice handwork, thanks
IMG_1337.jpg

The cooler in place
IMG_1340.jpg

The newest picture of the scooter, he looks badass xD
IMG_1338.jpg

On with the plastic, and the cooler is out of seight
IMG_13133.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

looks nice:) but could you place the pictures under each other and tel us a bit about what it is and what you did. the makes the page more plesent to read and you will get a nicer overview:)

good luck with you project and keep up the good work;)

looks nice:) but could you place the pictures under each other and tel us a bit about what it is and what you did. the makes the page more plesent to read and you will get a nicer overview:)

good luck with you project and keep up the good work;)

Sure i will do. I did it also in my danish project site, i am not so good to explain the things i do in English, i will give a try ;) And thanks for the advice.

Last edited:
Update today :00000180:

Yesterday i recieved a packet with the badmofo setup. Team speed, Hpc crank, mhr mainfold, italkit, overrange kit and so on :)
DSC01713.jpg

Overrange kittet, bling bling ;)
DSC01716.jpg

Stage6 hpc,
DSC01719.jpg

DSC01721.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

Nice one!11111111one ;D
DSC01740.jpg
8)

The crank was inplace
DSC01749.jpg

The engine
DSC01751.jpg
:d

DSC01753.jpg

With the plastic on ;)
DSC01770_big_thumb.JPG

You have put your frontfork in the wrong way, now it looks like you've hit a wall with your frontwheel (if you know what i mean ;)) turn it around and you'll see that the wheelbase looks better!

You have put your frontfork in the wrong way, now it looks like you've hit a wall with your frontwheel (if you know what i mean ;)) turn it around and you'll see that the wheelbase looks better!

I did know that in the start, i have been fixing it :) I will make a update, i forgotten to do :(

Nice but I think that S6 HPC is not good for high rpm Team Speed. I will prefer Doppler or RT crank :rolleyes:

I will hold, and it is a good crank. It is the same as RHQ and Athena crank, i have seen bought i my hands and nothing to say about the HPC.

Update

I am back again. I have been doing a lot on my scooter in the last time :) So here i will show you some pictures of the badass animal.

I got fixed det subframe

DSC01810.jpg

Some of my stickers :D

DSC01803.jpg

I got painted my rims in the colour of kawasaki green

S4100029.jpg

S4100030.jpg

S4100031.jpg

S4100033.jpg

I only need my exhaust and some breakes, then i will drive crazy and mad :L

S4100034.jpg

Last edited:
You still have your front T-section mounted the wrong way dude, that gives your front wheel that weird looking angle. Just try it man ;)

Back