Aprilia SR50R (Pia LC) - How much potential top speed and HP?

Nor-Tuner

Can it go 90 GPS km/h and reach 10hp with this setup?

Malossi Sport Cyl
Malossi D`orto 21mm Carb kit
Malossi Red filter (in standard airbox)
Malossi Torquedrive
Malossi Delta clutch (Red springs and purple contra spring)
Malossi Multivar 2000 (6,1g rolls)
Malossi Special Belt
Malossi WingBell
Malossi 14/39 primary gears
Malossi VL11 reedvalve
Malossi Torsion Controller
Yasuni R Exhaust

Thank you for answering.

Advertisement - register to remove this

If the cylinder is a 70cc one it's probably possible. I don't know if the Yasuni R is the right one for this cylinder but you need something to make it rev higher. Maybe a C16.

If you replace the cylinder for a 70cc one and you use an exhaust that won't let the engine rev higher there will be not much increase in topspeed. It will just accelerate faster. Instead of using longer primary gears up the revs for more top speed.

Thank you for answering jorick :)

Well it is the 70cc Malossi Sport.. Have heard from others that the Yasuni R will go well with this cylinder. Havent had the chanse to drive it yet because of main jet issues.

The 21mm Malossi Dellorto carb kit comes with an 70 MJ,i really think that is too small size with my setup,even if i use the stock airbox. Havent really figured what size to use yet. Tried 98,but that seems really high.

If the cylinder is a 70cc one it's probably possible. I don't know if the Yasuni R is the right one for this cylinder but you need something to make it rev higher. Maybe a C16.

If you replace the cylinder for a 70cc one and you use an exhaust that won't let the engine rev higher there will be not much increase in topspeed. It will just accelerate faster. Instead of using longer primary gears up the revs for more top speed.

Primary gears does NOT decrease acceleration, only decrease clutch_work time, but for same performance you have to put lighter rollers (about 0,5 grams per roller).
Carrera 16 on Malossi sport cylinder? This is way to strong exhaust system for this kind of cylinder. Yasuni R is optimal choise ;)

Ideal RPM range is between 10000 and 10300 rpm

Back