Aprilia Sonic Evo By Titz

Titz

Italian User
Hi all!I'm luca..and i live in Italy!
Now i want to present my last creation,my Aprilia Sonic Ac.I bought it 2 years ago,and it was all white...ALL ORIGINAL!!

Then,i have changed the original exhaust with an arrow simil-original..but only with this the scoot was very good,with a great acceleration. I've also painted some parts with a light blue color simil Polini

This was the setting for about 1 year..but it didn't make me happy!So,this summer,i've decided to change completly my Sonic.
And now finally looks like this:

Now the setup is:
Cylinder: Dr Evolution 70cc
Exhaust: Polini Evolution 2
Carb: 17,5
Filter: Top Performances
Vario: Athena
Frizione: Rms Superleggera regolabile

Now the scooter is very very good with a great acceleration and with a great sound!Probably this or next week i will make a video with some weehlie..so..see you soon ;)

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Lookin' good! :)

But you should put your images between the [ir]-tag instead of the , 'cause some are pretty big/wide now.

And since you posted it in the project-section: what are your plans for the future concerning your Sonic? Otherwise you should have posted it on scooterbase.net. No hard feelings, but I don't think it's 'project-section-worthy'.

Lookin' good! :)

But you should put your images between the [ir]-tag instead of the , 'cause some are pretty big/wide now.

And since you posted it in the project-section: what are your plans for the future concerning your Sonic? Otherwise you should have posted it on scooterbase.net. No hard feelings, but I don't think it's 'project-section-worthy'.[/QUOTE]

Oops,sorry,but this is the first time i post here,so i don't know exactly where i should post my scooter,pleas feel free to move this thread in the right place!
Otherwise i have resized all the photos..

noooo spammmi.....ma dai ke concorrenza gli facciamo?....scooterforum...non ha rivali qua..sono i migliori....però noi in italia spakkiamo a palla!!...cmq complimenti al tuo sonik!! davvero good job!

hmmm... most of the things I can read of the Italian talk :)

But going on in English again..
More future plans ? The outside doesn't look very special for now !

hmmm... most of the things I can read of the Italian talk :)

But going on in English again..
More future plans ? The outside doesn't look very special for now !

Hmmm,next summer or sooner i am sure thai i will transform this ac @ lc with the top performances 2+ and a 21 dell'orto with an overrange..and the paint probably will be black and violet!For the moment the scooter will be right now..

05 aprlia sonic wont pull away

hi iv got a :'(05 apilia sonic i dont no whats up with it if i piut it on the stand and rev it it will rev out but if u put any weight on it it wont pull away cleaned the carb put new rollers in and a new clutch still wont pull

Back