aprilia rallyLC scootermoard

Folkert@MinaRally said:
So how much was shipping from the Pilipines? Because €57 for a brand-new PWK28 is excellent.

it will relaly depends on to what country it will be deliver.. but the approximate price is 30.00 euro... just PM me, to keep this thread on topic..

Browni said:
pinjas

Congratulation for your new carb, I think you are the second happy customer (I was the first:) of emo!

yeah pinjas is my 2nd one who ordered PWK28 ;) i'm really glad that you are satisfied with it!

Enrico@Sprinter said:
Can you show me the D-slide because there are a lot of fake Keihins going around with a plastic D-slide..

No my slide is made from metal, the needle is good quality too, so everything is okey with it!

You are very sceptical, cause this is the correct price of a carb (but you are right this carb is a little different than the carb at the scootertuning.net so maybe it's a fake, but it's a good quality fake :p ). But the buisness is buisness, so the shops sell you 200 euros, so If you like buying parts for extreme prices then buy the more expensive..

I just wanted to know.. I also know that the prizes in the shops are way too high because I have worked in a motorcycle shop for a few years so I know what I am talking about..
I only said that I saw a fake one that costed 60 euro in a shop thats why I was curious..
But your carbs. has a very good price so I hope a lot of people will use the option of buying a carb....

Ok I understand you, maybe this is a fake (I am not 100% sure, cause there are other generation of PWK's too), cause there are some deficiency, like the slide is not bright as on the picture at scootertuning.net, my slide has a grey coating (paint), and there is no caption on the mainjet, but however I think it's really worth approx 50 euros!! And I have no problem with it!

the slide iz in aluminium, and i have polished it and the carburator too. now it look like mirror

and roost made me a new exhaust

25158197-9727_img-med.jpg

25158DVC00525-med.JPG

25158DVC00505-med.JPG

Last edited:
Back