Aldenhoven (Duitsland) 16-06-2012

Heyho,

because there has been some questions I'll try to bring you all information you need.
First of all, you SBO driver are all welcome on every DSSC Race!

Basicly there are 2 options for every driver.

1.) Class "Clubsport"
This is the class for Daydrivers and visitors.
It doesn't matter which vehicle or engine is used. All scoots and dragframes with all engines in one class. There is no further regulation on safety suits. You just need a helmet and gloves.

The costs for one race is 15,00€ for each driver.

2.)
The DSSC classes:
These are the classes of the German DSSC Championship.
Because our drivers here fight for their points in the Championship, it is important that also you must pay attention to the rules.

Please pay attention that only safty clothing for road usage is allowed. Offroad clothing including protector suites are prohibited by our reglementation. If you don't have a leather suite or similar you will start in our clubsport class regardless if you are a DSSC member or not. To be safe please post a picture of the clothing (a example picture is also okay).

Scooter Classes:
The Scooter need full fairing/covering. That means that no part of the fairing can be removed. E.g. the underbody or the complete interior has to be mounted.
Also Scooters need a minimum heights of 750mm measured at the lowest point on the handlebar (grips).

The costs are 25,00€ for the hole season and 5,00€ each Race for each driver and each class.

The admission charge/entry in Aldenhoven is 20,00€ each person.

2 examples:

1 driver Clubsport:
20,00€ entry + 15,00€ race registration fee

1 driver DSSC championship classes:
20,00€ entry + 25,00€ season fee + 5,00€ race registration fee

You can also take a look on the English version of our regulations: http://cms.dssc.de/media_files/DSSC_Sportordnung_2012_EN.pdf

If there are any further question don't hesitate to ask!

Best regards
Hans
DSSC e.V.

Last edited:
Thnx for the explanation Hans :)
Now its clear for me..

at our sprints the most drivers have a body protector like this:
xRgkIcG3aPBK72v.jpg

Hard protection @ the most points.
That is alsow allowed?

Thnx for the explanation Hans :)
Now its clear for me..

at our sprints the most drivers have a body protector like this:
xRgkIcG3aPBK72v.jpg

Hard protection @ the most points.
That is alsow allowed?

Like I said before, only safty protection for road usage is allowed. These offroad protection suits are not allowed in our regulations.
With this kind of protection you can only compete in "Clubsport".

To compete in the championship classes, you need something like this:

IXSParaguaygrau.jpg

Buese_sponsor_rot.jpg

S6-0853-62_Lederkombi-Stage6-RACING-MKII-weiss-Groesse-62.png

Pants you can use Kevlar Jeans or simular protected ones. But again no offroad protection.
draggin-cevo-mens-kevlar-jeans.jpg

I'm sure you can borrow something from a friend :)

Hans, we all use pants with protection in it. So that wont be a problem.

If i am right you can use a motorjacket and thats fine.

Hi All,
Net even met Hans gebeld om het allemaal helemaal duidelijk te krijgen.

MBT Protectie:
-Een motorjas is voldoende, deze hoeft geen harde protectie te hebben
-Het 'motorcross'-jasje met harde delen is bij DSSC niet toegestaan
-Onze broeken met protectie zijn ok

MBT Kosten:
Het kost je 45 euro om die dag te rijden. Daarvan is 25 euro voor de jaarlicentie (je mag dus vervolgens altijd mee doen dit jaar) en 20 euro voor het evenement omdat de locatie heeeeeel erg duur is!

Het stond hierboven ook al, maar ik denk typ het nog eens duidelijk.

------
Met het 'motorcross'-jasje kan je overigens wel in de ClubSport klasse, voor deze is 1 dag ook goedkoper.
Maar dat zijn de 'simpele' scooters en de uitdaging zal dus gering zijn.

Zitat:
Zitat von Bace29
Wir sind auch present!

wol_error.gif
Dieses Bild wurde verkleinert. Klicke hier um das Bild in Originalgröße (960x640) anzeigen zu lassen.
5a84a533.jpg

Gr.

Please pay attention to the facts I mentioned on scooterforum.net Aldenhoven (Duitsland) 16-06-2012 - Page 2 - Het Scooter Forum by Scooterforum.net

Especially scooters need full faring inlcluding the underbody and a maximum height of 750mm measured at the lowest point of the handlebar (grips)
Otherwise you can't compete in the DSSC championship classes.

Best regards!

Ik krijg dit van Hans te horen, met de underbody zal hij wel de onderkuip bedoelen neem ik aan?

Ik krijg dit van Hans te horen, met de underbody zal hij wel de onderkuip bedoelen neem ik aan?

ja is onderkuip, en je hendels, dus stuurhendels moeten op minimaal 750mm hoogte zitten, anders wordt het als een sprintframe gezien en kom je in een andere klasse.

Hoe laat moet je er eigenlijk zijn en is keuring enzo? Ik ga ook met Benjamin!

@Hans: is there a timetable of the race availble?

Back