Aerox 100 tuning

you can use EVO1 exhaust pipe on Aerox 100 & still have good tractability, stock ports of the Aerox 100 air cooled cilinders are pretty restricted but with a mild cilinder tuning, CF reeds and pipe will give satisfying results. if you plan on getting a bigger carb a PHBG21 will be enough to meet the demands of a mildly tuned 100cc motor.

Hi,
A guy I know want's to buy my LeoVinci HandMade Z for his Aerox 100. Will it be a straight forward job to put a 50cc minarelli AC Z into the Aeroz 100? I've checked the exhaust bolts and it looks the same as the 50cc one.
I think the Aerox uses 8,8g 15x12mm rolls. Thinking on changing it to around 6,0g. Does anyone knows what is the standard weight that comes on the Aerox 100 exchange exhausts?
Thanks

i should go for a mikuni 24 flatside carb and a gianelly shot or nardo becouse its not a high rpm cilinder succes with your rox ;)

I tried to use a KUNDO exhaust on my aerox and it accelerated quite good but it moved only for about 90-95km/h and with the original exhaust it onle goes for a maximum of 90? is it something that slows it down somewhere? I've checked the variator and the exhaust but it's nothing there? is it maybe something in the carburator because what I saw somewhere it should go in about 100-110km/h?

Corax you can go with the 52mm crank and a Koso 53mm watercooled bore or even a DAYTONA 60mm bore. Koso also has a very nice 100% racing pipe for you bike too. i live in hawaii and my friend owns a moped shop out here. i have seen 100cc bikes with everything done to them except changing over to storker cranks running very close to 90mph. these are everyday bikes too, not just race bikes. try getting yourself some stroker parts and make you bike into a 125cc or 130+cc.

Back