[ABG] Jooles TCR Blaster[SWE]

jooole_

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!
My name is Joel Olsson. Im one of a couple of guys who live
in Kungsbacka (SWE) and work together as a team whit scooters.
I bought the Blaster whit engine hold for peugeot engine so
my friend helpt me to weld new. more info and things will come soon!

here is also a pic of my first projekt: a evo booster lc

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Engineparts:

[X] Engine Minarelli DD LC- 05 RZ och tuned by Daniel a.k.a Zmod
[X] 80cc Team Cristofolini Racing Cyl
[X] Team Cristofolini Racing crankshaft
[X] Team Cristofolini Racing pipe
[/] Stage6 Pvl digital
[X] Stage6 Vforce3
[X] Malossi MHR Delta Clutch
[X] Malossi Overrage kitt
[/] Malossi MHR Wingbell
[/] Malossi MHR Gearbox Cover
[X] Malossi MHR 13/44 primair, sekundary vill come soon
[X] Malossi Torsion Controller
[X] Mikuni Tm32mm
[X] Stage6 layaer
[X] 32mm manifold
[X] 32mm wigg

Other things

[X] Stage6 SSP kicker
[X] Stage6 280mm oversizebreakdisc
[X] killswich
[X] MAlossi Rs24
[/] Stage6 slicks
[X] Stage6SSP break disc
[X] Kiesler rime
[/] Top preformance turbo cooler
[X] Reichen watepump 15L/min

this is just a couple of thing, i will come and edit more later!:)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Pictures:

NEW: 10/07-07| New projekt!|

the kitt arrived frome italy:

The front plastic:

hmm

New: 25/1 2008

A carburator and mu kielser rime:)
here you got a sneek peek also, excuse me for the mess behind the scoot!

New: 26/2 2008

here are some parts that i bought=)

Here are som lowley picture of the scoot how its look like right now!
im just love them^^

New: 28/2 2008 ,hey guys have been out and try to started the shit, and this happed,

Some terror picture:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

this is just a start of what the projekt look like, just want you to now it and also begin to make a thread! soo more to come^^

Regards joel from swe

Our own website, under construction: http://www.abgracing.com

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Hey mate!!!

Nice project, have seen it on moppenet also. I like the fact that it's a peugeot blaster (different to normal).
The engine seems good aswell, what hp is it? On the twins pvl ignition, what timing did you have it set at? how many mm's?

cheers, BYS

Hey mate!!!

Nice project, have seen it on moppenet also. I like the fact that it's a peugeot blaster (different to normal).
The engine seems good aswell, what hp is it? On the twins pvl ignition, what timing did you have it set at? how many mm's?

cheers, BYS

hey man!

thanks, yes i also like when there is project who sneaks out more whit diffrent stuff, i havent run the engine on a dyno yet I dont know really what hp it has yet.
and i also havent fix the timing on the ignition really, so i just have to try som diffrent kind of timing mm's. so i let you now when i tried=)

Kool!!!

Keep us posted with new updates. Good luck with the results, reason i asked about the twins pvl is because it seems very popular on minarelli engines in your country and was just wondering what setting people are doing it at.

cheers, BYS '08'

^^

Kool!!!

Keep us posted with new updates. Good luck with the results, reason i asked about the twins pvl is because it seems very popular on minarelli engines in your country and was just wondering what setting people are doing it at.

cheers, BYS '08'

Hehe thanks, yes ofcourse i do! today im worked whit som random stuff like getting a new kickstarter cover and i also got alot of diffrent mainjets to the carburator. and tomorrow ill get the new stage6 mk2 paddock stand. i have also get a slicks to my kielser rim soon i hope!

about the twins pvl, i just think many order it because it look so great.
i dont think there is something special whit it.
ont the manual its says 3,5 i think, dont remeber exact, because i sold it a couple of moths ago.
keep looking

joole sweden!

Back