A few questions about tuning for Piaggio NRG

spankox

spankox
From one week i have Piaggio NRG MC3 DD (LC) 2004... i have a few questions about it... im going to buy a few tuning parts for it... im thinkin for Polini 70cc Sport kit, 17.5 carb, Polini Speed Kit (vario) and new clutch springs.. (but my are Ok.. it start from about 6000rpm :) ) but i have one question for the exhoust... this is mu stock exhoust http://bikepics.com/pictures/892863/ ... with it i make 13 000rpm (on the stend :D) but on the road.. i make around 95km/h in 9500-10000rpm... 110kmh downhill on 10000+ rpm... is this exhoust good for sport 70cc cylinder kit ???? or to buy new... and what u think about Giannelli Reverse ??

Advertisement - register to remove this

From one week i have Piaggio NRG MC3 DD (LC) 2004... i have a few questions about it... im going to buy a few tuning parts for it... im thinkin for Polini 70cc Sport kit, 17.5 carb, Polini Speed Kit (vario) and new clutch springs.. (but my are Ok.. it start from about 6000rpm :) ) but i have one question for the exhoust... this is mu stock exhoust http://bikepics.com/pictures/892863/ ... with it i make 13 000rpm (on the stend :D) but on the road.. i make around 95km/h in 9500-10000rpm... 110kmh downhill on 10000+ rpm... is this exhoust good for sport 70cc cylinder kit ???? or to buy new... and what u think about Giannelli Reverse ??

Hi mate

the polini kit is ok but we find the malossi kit better. the carb is already a 17.5

the malossi vario is better than the polini. with the clutch spring you will find a very small differance but its a lot better to put a malossi delta or polini 2g clutch in it.

the exhaust is fucking shit put it in the bin and get a yasuni r for the polini kit and a 16 for the malossi mhr rep kit

the giannelli reverse are ok but not the best.

hope this helps

bys

p.S i would advice you to get a open air filter and up jet the car

yea but the polini has gooder acceleration... im going to make this bike only for stunt.. and i dont need top speed :/

yea but the polini has gooder acceleration... im going to make this bike only for stunt.. and i dont need top speed :/

hi

Its not that the polini kit has good acceleration the malossi could be even better .
it is all about the setup if you get a good setup with both cylinder they will both have good acceleration.

hope this helps
BYS

Back