3 Bolt Pattern Diameter

Advertisement - register to remove this

Come on guys...be kind and help me with this...I want to order the oversized Metrakit disc (220m.m.) and need to know the measurement from a Yamaha Aerox.

Thanks!

Good point.
I need a rotor for my bike too so if ANYONE has the measurements for the 3 bolt pattern form bolt to bolt. If you can, post the measurements because my bike is not listed on any parts sites and I need a bigger rotor for it.

Ushi:

Thanks for your kind help but what I need is the 3 bolt pattern diameter from a "stock" yamaha aerox front disc, from there I can check if it would fit mine.

Regards,

Smokin:

I ordered the 220 m.m. front disc brake, Part No. MTK915 from SIP ScooterShop, as soon as I receive it I will take some pics of it with measurements and will send them to you, I'm pretty sure your Zip and my Triton uses the same disc bolt pattern.

Mexicano said:
Smokin:

I ordered the 220 m.m. front disc brake, Part No. MTK915 from SIP ScooterShop, as soon as I receive it I will take some pics of it with measurements and will send them to you, I'm pretty sure your Zip and my Triton uses the same disc bolt pattern.

Sounds good definetely want to hear how it goes.
I'm making one more big order for my bike to finish it off and I really am in need of a big rotor and better caliper.
I have to tear the whole bike down to the cases so I want to call this project done after this and just do everything in one shot.

Even though you have the 100cc block I'm sure your triton uses the same rims as the normal one and I know that one has the same bolt pattern as mine.
Keep me updated.

I will buddy, as soon as I receive it.

Also I'm trying to get brmbo 4 piston front caliper, when I get the info I will let you know.

Regards,

Back