2F4R Mina when is it coming out?

Advertisement - register to remove this

wait a moment... is still coming out soon...

about from ten days coming out on scooter-racing.it my exclusive article complete of photo...

2fast4race mina

ABT tuning is already "adjusting" 2fast cilinders for mina, Ask him he already had 2 made as far as i know ;)

Greetz Thijs:W

yes i'm looking for the real deal no converted kits please it'll make my work much harder, nrg69 hopefully i will follow up in that forum but just in case it comes out give me a pm. ;)

that's good news!!! i can't wait to get my hands on one, we got clobbered really bad this afternoon's race against 95cc stroker dragscooters we won some races but we didn't got into the finals. there were only 2 70cc dragscooters against a whole field of 95cc scooters (more than 10) & they are all very fast.

i just need all the additional cc's i can get & i think 78cc will be enough to beat them considering the superiority of the 2F4R's port design & when things really get nasty i'll bore it up to 50mm for an 86cc displacement. >:<

The proto-type has already been made...

So the production of the mina-2fast, could only be a matter of time.. I think it will be availeble in a month or 2 a 3...

[ir]http://img2.imgspot.com/u/06/7/12/2fastminarelli4xr.jpg[/ir]
thnx to tyrone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sander said:
The proto-type has already been made...

So the production of the mina-2fast, could only be a matter of time.. I think it will be availeble in a month or 2 a 3...

thnx to tyrone :)

Hm it's quite the same as Piaggio :) Nothing special! This cylinder is fat at the bootom maybe there is a cooling chanel at the bottom of the exhaust outlet!

The cylinderhead and cover seems to be the same, it's economic!

But now they give us a better quality small-end bearing!

i was going around scooterparts.nl and found this
http://www.scooterparts.nl/cgi-bin/cat.cgi?CMD=DISP&TYPE=P&ID=1060001&TAAL=NL

what do think about? is it the original minarelli one or pia modified?

edit:
the description is in nl.. a friend translated it for me ^^

Massimo Tedeschi thought that he could do better then malossi. he developed for his own sprinting team the ultimate power-kit for Minarelli LC.
this resulted in a serie of handmade cylinders that with the right knowledge can lead to marvelous +25 hp ( horse power ). not good for amateurs and machine adjustements...

Last edited:
Mr.Aerox said:
i was going around scooterparts.nl and found this
http://www.scooterparts.nl/cgi-bin/cat.cgi?CMD=DISP&TYPE=P&ID=1060001&TAAL=NL

what do think about? is it the original minarelli one or pia modified?

edit:
the description is in nl.. a friend translated it for me ^^

Massimo Tedeschi thought that he could do better then malossi. he developed for his own sprinting team the ultimate power-kit for Minarelli LC.
this resulted in a serie of handmade cylinders that with the right knowledge can lead to marvelous +25 hp ( horse power ). not good for amateurs and machine adjustements...

That is the minarelli version :) It has come out recently :)

tiba_karotsu said:
you mean it's for sale already? where? scootparts.nl?

Yes they sell them right know , but they don't have much of those kits so it could be sold out already but i don't think anyone has bought the kit!

tiba_karotsu said:
you mean it's for sale already? where? scootparts.nl?

tiba if you are smart don't buy the 2fast kit from dutch or german shops, but directly from trteam!

My piaggio type complete 2fast kit (including cylinder+crankshaft) was only 700 euro +a few euros shipping, so you can save 200-300 euro!!

Last edited:
Back