200cc super r scooter

pommer

why cant i find info on this scooter .i have just recently purchased it but i see no vids on or about it
i have done alot of mods i need some help please
Post automatically merged:

why cant i find info on this scooter .i have just recently purchased it but i see no vids on or about it
i have done alot of mods i need some help please

Advertisement - register to remove this

Dont think there is much to "tune" if you want to keep useing it. Most times when you start working on a chinese knock off you're not gonna have a good time. As you are saying there is almost no info so best idea whould be sell it and buy something better second hand.

i am talking about tuning a gy6 that's all gee z
Post automatically merged:

if im not mistaken most scooters do have gy6 engines do they not

if im not mistaken most scooters do have gy6 engines do they not
Gy6 is the general term for this kind of motor design
This is not to say that all GY6 engines are the same, there are small differences that sometimes mean that you cannot use all the parts you think you can use.

It is best to look at your engine type number and from there look for parts that fit your engine type.

The engine type number is printed on your engine and is located on the left side of your engine between your kickstarter and your center stand.

I WAS REFERRING TO TUNING A GY6. I HAVE A 200CC (168.9CC) WICH HAS A 30MM AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE CARB INSTALLED ON IT .I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO THE TRANSMISSION OTHER THAN UPGRADING TO DR PULLEY SLIDER WEIGHTS .AND A DIFFERENT GEAR

Back