2004 Yamaha Bws 70cc Evolution

BwsEvo2004

Shawn Pinto
Hi im Shawn i live in Quebec, Canada i dont get to drive my bike as much as i would like too cause of the winter here. i have been working on a yamaha Bws (Zuma) and so far everything is goin well, i have a Polini Evolution A/C engine, a Malossi MHR crankshaft, Malossi MHR Team Replica pipe, 21mm Del'Orto carb, stage 6 reed valves and air intake, polini gearage, Hebo variator and Hebo Clutch, Stage6 Boost Bottle's. i have modified all that from stock this summer, and i am still looking for the rite clutch and variator, i am also looking for a good cdi box and a magnito/stator/ignition. if anyone has any sugestions please let me know. i will have pictures shortly :#

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Hey Everyone, i finaly found out how to post pictures, i only have a couple but i will have more by next weekend.
Enjoy!
Shawn.

My2004YamahaBws.jpg

My2004YamahaBws3.jpg

My2004YamahaBws5.jpg

My2004YamahaBws2.jpg

Update!

Thanks!! i love my bike, stock body but runs like a champ! i cant complain at all. here are some new pictures :) and some of the box's of the performance parts i have. threw the rest out :( but will be updating to a Malossi Delta Clutch and a Malossi Multivar MHR Variator soon :) will have pic as i am putting it in the bike. and will try to get a test run video on the bike :) not completly broken in yet! but its very quickk :) the video wont be long cause its not plated yet :p so i will only go up and down the street a couple times :) but u should get an idea of how fast the bike is :)

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

Enjoy! will have more shortly :) feel free to ask any qestions!

Last edited:
no i havent yet, i will soon though. and right now my pipe is for sale. im asking 400 CAD for it so about 200GBP its in very good condition. no cracks and no dents in it. there might b a little bit of an oil stain on it cause my gasket broke and oil leaked on it. if u want i can take a picture of it. and i also have my Variator and Clutch for sale 250CAD so about 125GBP for you :) if u need anything specific i can maybe get it used. let me know :)

its amazing, its accelerates like crazy the top end i havent tested yet but so far i have reached aproximatly 125 on speedometer and its off 10 fo about 115 and that was just cruising. i didint want to blow the engine, i was still breaking it in :)

i think its cool than even in north america ppl start to tune scooter XD

well ur bike is special XD but a lot work needs to be done....the engine is very nice for ppl who start to know how to tune.etc... every1 starts small
if u need help with tuning or costum work,PN me :)

Zumaman: lol with the rite clutch and vario it will. rite now the clutching isnt set up rite. but it will once i have my clutch and vario. rite now it does if im sitting normaly. but if i lean over front it doesnt.. mind u im quite fat :p lol but it definetly has bottom end :)

apriliafan: rite now everything i do i do myself :) but if i need any help will definetly ask, thanks. and is the evolution a good moter? and what pipe do u sugjest me getting? cause i am goin to get a new pipe. im leaning towards the team2 pipe but the stage6 pipe i hear is pretty good also.. and do u think my set up is good and if not what do u think should be improved?

Back