2000 Peugeot Speedfighter

Aus_96_Zuma

Hey im new to the forum, i currently have a 96 zuma and are looking to upgrade to a 2000 speedfighter 100cc in the next few days if everything goes well. Just wondering what kind of bikes they are, performance wise, maintainance and everything about them. If someone could help me with this, or post up a site with all this info i would appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

yeh i have no idea what ur talking about, but i can only afford around the AU$2000-2500k so i am looking at a peugeot tomorrow, well actually today as it is 1:15am where i am, shit i gotta get some sleep as im drunk and need to get up at 8:00am damn.

yep but you cant find much parts to modify your peugeot 100 i believe you should buy a minarelli engine or piagio if you want to modify heavy your bike!! :p

hay mate. if you can, try to find a aerox50 as the aftermarket is pretty much unlimited for these scooters. you can usually pick em up for $2500. also, the aprilia RS50 is a very nice scooter. if you said were talking about the speedfight 100 then i would of told it was a waste of time.

i dont want to heavily modify the bike(if at all), i just want something that goes. Why would it be a waste, they seem pretty fast for stocky, as long as it doesnt just die on me id be happy.

just wondering what i can do to just increase power a little bit, for as cheap as possible, anything i can modify or get really cheap?? Thanks.

oh and just wondering what kind of performance the aerox 50 have compared to the speedfight100

Aus_96_Zuma said:
just wondering what i can do to just increase power a little bit, for as cheap as possible, anything i can modify or get really cheap?? Thanks.

oh and just wondering what kind of performance the aerox 50 have compared to the speedfight100

Aerox 50 you can modify to go... damn fast.. But with a speedfight 100, theres not much tuning, if any, simple things like vario exhaust clutch etc...

You should of gone for the aerox 50!

i dont want to mod it much, like i have said before, i just wanted to mod little things as i am already very happy with performance. Just wondering what the performance diff was between the two, speedfight and 50 aerox stock, not modded.

Back