Yasuni "copies"

I have just been speaking to the owner, and he sed he is sorry for the no replys, and he wants to know what people do to contact him. If its a problem with the website or if its the email address.

People that dont get replies please respond :)

Dante'sZIP said:
Are these pipes just for minarelli?

No there are also Piaggio pipes, check on the website ;)

The TPR Exhausts are only for minarelli (When talking high end) but the Cantillana make som very high end exhausts for Piaggio :)

The TPR do make pipes for less prepared piaggio's :)

Last edited:
Xaniz said:
nice, you must tell us what you think about it cause im getting curious of those exhausts because they are so cheap :)

// Xaniz
Not all that cheap tbh, but they are certainly nice, and i woulder what the powercurve would be like with one of these, people say there better than yasuni, many will not belive this but we dont know till we compare them! Ill be doing this soon hopefully!

Shit, those pipes are very cheap!
Anyone that tested the piaggio comp exhaust (TPR)?
I thought of buying one just to test cause they are so cheap! :)

i want the racing 70 too, but i don't know if it will be need to take off the original stant , like mhr team pipe... does anybody know? What about c16 or c20? Can i put the original Stand with c16 or c20?

if you mean the center stand, then no you cannot mount any of those pipe with the center stand. It must be removed.

CY_Beta_ARK said:
i want the racing 70 too, but i don't know if it will be need to take off the original stant , like mhr team pipe... does anybody know? What about c16 or c20? Can i put the original Stand with c16 or c20?

indeed the cantillana c30 is almost an exact copy of the real thing but does it work just like the original? if someone can confirm then maybe i'll get one as well.

Back