Yasuni "copies"

Advertisement - register to remove this

Sure.
min_rc_70.gif

canti.jpg

butch-182 said:
Both pics work? Im not sure what the performance is like, i have been told they are not as good as Yasuni.. Obviously!

Who told you that?

From what i have been told imma be the first person outside of spain to get the Cantillana C30, which is not a "replica" as in lower power, its a copy of the C30 with a few performance changes. Its sed to be the most powerfull exhaust in spain right now.

yes, but all the spanish people instead of getting yasunis they prefer these mayb for the price? dont know or mayb for the performance. if it performs as good as a c21-c30 i might get it

The prices are good cause you are not paying for a big Brand like Yasuni, they know they have the ultimate in Serial Production. I been speaking alot to the owner of RCscooter, and he has told me that the Cantillana pipe i used mostly for highly tuned scooter's used for racing, the pipe will not deliver on a "stock" Polini Evo or Team speed. It must be tuned to pull everything out with this pipe. Maybe he is saying just to sell it, but we found out. The Cantillana C30 i should be getting next week has had the flange/header made after my wishes at no extra cost, which i think is good service.

Say what you want, im will post my results that i get with this pipe on my tuned Evo.

Biohazard-[SF]- said:
I spoke to the owner of RCscooters shop, and he sed they do make pipes for high end competition, this would be the Cantillana Pipes, and if you are interested in more information you can email to info@rcscooter.com :)

Haha!

I sent them an email at may or june, and they didn't answer yet:)

However I don't think these pipes are really bad if they are the 99% copies of the Yasunis. If they use the same sheet metal type and thickness the pipes are the same. Sure they use the common welding technique not the plasma welding, but this doesn't matter a lot!!

I don't know why are you so skeptical, why do you think if these pipes are much more cehaper they are even much more worse. You guys like buying the most expensive parts cause this is the trend:) Sure you can watch the big brands name on your parts, but is it worth while?:)

Browni said:
Haha!

I sent them an email at may or june, and they didn't answer yet:)

However I don't think these pipes are really bad if they are the 99% copies of the Yasunis. If they use the same sheet metal type and thickness the pipes are the same. Sure they use the common welding technique not the plasma welding, but this doesn't matter a lot!!

I don't know why are you so skeptical, why do you think if these pipes are much more cehaper they are even much more worse. You guys like buying the most expensive parts cause this is the trend:) Sure you can watch the big brands name on your parts, but is it worth while?:)

Ok well he replyed to me pretty fast.

I dont how you can say they are worse. TPR made the C25 before the C21 C30 came on the market. If you look at DPR they are getting good results on piaggio and they are hand made. You much think of it this way, C stand Carrera (racing) and i think if it was true copies yasuni would do somthing about it, Yasuni head office is in Barcelona which is where th Cantillana is also made. So i would think yasuni would do somthing about it if they are copies. Just like Blata did about the Chinese kopies of there bike. Yasuni have Patents on there pipes so its illiegal to copy without permission. So i dont think they are copies. But i will find out, i should be getting my Cantillana C30 next week.

Back