Yasuni C21 vs. C30

Advertisement - register to remove this

Ive heard that there is some small differences? Maybe im wrong then. I know that they are very similar...

Last edited:
(this is a copy of what i've written in other thread)
I have bought both exhausts (for minarelli Hor. LC) and tested with a tuned hebo manston 4 and i can feel the diferences, on all powerband,higher rpm's achieved, yasuni c30 it's a little bit shorter because of the small header, the stinger it's bigger, and if you see the exhausts side by side, you can see the diferences of the cone angles...on my country (portugal), i never seen a dyno for motorcycles, so i can't give you dynographs, but if you search a little on this forum you can find dynograph's like i did, before i buy the c30 i've made a little search to ensure that c30 was better than c21... And it sure is...

http://forum.scooterforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98325&page=4&pp=30&highlight=yasuni+c30

click on it to see the graph's
oh, and sorry for my bad english
cheers

EatMyDust said:
(this is a copy of what i've written in other thread)
I have bought both exhausts (for minarelli Hor. LC) and tested with a tuned hebo manston 4 and i can feel the diferences, on all powerband,higher rpm's achieved, yasuni c30 it's a little bit shorter because of the small header, the stinger it's bigger, and if you see the exhausts side by side, you can see the diferences of the cone angles...on my country (portugal), i never seen a dyno for motorcycles, so i can't give you dynographs, but if you search a little on this forum you can find dynograph's like i did, before i buy the c30 i've made a little search to ensure that c30 was better than c21... And it sure is...

http://forum.scooterforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98325&page=4&pp=30&highlight=yasuni+c30

click on it to see the graph's
oh, and sorry for my bad english
cheers

Thank you! You've proven my point! :p

...I see so there's a difference, performance wise i think the gap is not that great but the way it was made (C30) it is much more good looking than the C21....Btw, which one of these pipes is easy to tune?....It will be fitted on a Stage 1 tuned 6TMHRteam cylinder with full Malossi peripheries....

pr0ve said:
Thank you! You've proven my point! :p

That test wasn't good.

Between the 2 runs there was a temperature difference of 10 digrees.

That can cost you or deliver you a higher score.

I'm still with my opion: The c21 and c30 are 99% the same.

On every scooter the exhaust will preform different, so :)

On the link there were more dinograph's.:( but if the two exhausts were equal, the performances should be equal,for the same scooter, temperature, setup and fine tuning... but they aren't, i've tested.:p
cheers

On every scooter the pipes are preforming different.

You can have the precise setup but you will not get the same HP, never.

I know that, what i was trying to say is that i've tried yasuni c21 first and yasuni c30 after on the same bike, sorry for my bad english.
cheers

The C30 is definately made better than the C21. The header is also a little shorter and the cone angles are more gradual, making it a free-er flowing exhaust. On the 2F4R motor I built using all malossi gearing and clutch and over-range system, the C30 performed better all around than the C21 and that was after I changed weights for optimal C21 settings. With the C30 and weight set-up, the bike was 1.3 mph faster on the 150 meter stretch than with the C21 setup.

No way of really telling seeing as the local transport control department won't let me have a shot on it's dyno because the bike isn't street legal.....but I'd imagine somewhere around 25/26. This is my first time using the TRT stuff, so I'm being a little gentle with it, and not trying for everything I could possibly get, seeing as I need it to last for the rest of the season down here.

well tell them its a racing bike and you have to check the hp of it :p or invent some bullshit like that so u can have a try on the dyno :p

Back