yasuni c21 or polini evo2

alonso

i am ready to buy polini evo2 cilinder kit,
could somebody tell me the diference between these 2 pipes on untuned evo2 cilinder.which pipe gives better performance. how much hp can i get from any of each.. my setup is

overrange
malossi d'o 21 karb , e3
delta & wing bell
cdi malossi rpm ctrl
malossi vl14
primar malossi
crankshaft top performances (better one)

yamaha aerox

Advertisement - register to remove this

How much HP isn't to tell, depends on the finetuning etc :)
Since there hasn't been tested alot with the evo2, there won't be alot of people who can tell how the exhausts perform.

ok than, can anyone tell me is the c21 good exhaust for polini evo untuned.. does anyone have dyno resaults testing c21 & evo exhaust on polini evo cylinder.
i have now on my yamaha due+ and nardo. I want to know is polini evo cilinder with c21 much better combination then once on mine setup..

Evo cilinder is alot faster than a due+ It makes alot more rev's :)
I suppose you 're talking about the new Evo cilinder with round (oval) exhaust port?
Some people are testing with it. I 've seen a graph with measurement with C30 exhaust en Malossi MHR Team'05 exhaust. Scored about 15 - 17 BHP I guess.

There haven't been any tests with the evo2 exhaust yet. But I believe that pipe will do fine on the evo cilinder since polini probably develops their cilinders with their own exhausts :)

dunno, needs to be tried and tested....the c21 is a good pipe all around.....and if you decide to tune the cylinder and hop up your motor some more, you'll appreciate the fact that they perform better than most pipes. like the last guy said though, polini make their pipes in conjuction with their kits, so I can't see an Evo pipe runnin shitty on a Evo kit.

MinaRallyLC said:
I think that the polini evo 2 exhaust will do better than other exhaust. Because polini has made for that cilinderkit.

don't think so. the old evo exhaust also didn't perform too wel on the evo cylinder. And if your planned of tuning your cylinder, the yasuni c21 will be a much better choise.
when you tune your cylinder, it will probably make more revs, so the yasuni c21 will perform better. the evo exhaust is made for the original revs the evo makes.

Thanks guys.. I will buy yasuni, i'll got it for 200 € because i have discount because i'll buy cilinder also in that shop.
Can you give me some links where can i see how to tune cilinder.. Is that very hard to do?

if its your 1st time runing a cylinder dont do it with that evo, you might mess it up and waste your money. try tuning that due+ just for practice.

I wouldn't tune your cilinder yourself :) It needs lot's of experiance and knowledge.
If you want to start tuning your own cilinders, buy a rather cheap one to try stuff on and read a lot of 2-stroke books!

polini recomends there pipe for there kit(even when they tune it themselves)..
i have the polini evo2 pipe and the c20... the c21 is supposedly to perform best on tuned cilinders, but will work with the evo untuned...

it all depends on what your looking for, the evo doesnt put out asmuch hp as the c21 nor does it put out as much rpms and the c21. but it has a harsher powerband... alot more acceleration and throttle response...

the best all around pipe for that cil i would say is c20...

Back