yassuni exausts

Advertisement - register to remove this

crlracing:

This pic was provided by Eoin70 time ago:

YasuniDiensions.jpg

Hope it helps you.

good luck, i wish you well in your venture i wish i had the time to learn the skills to make a pipe for now i just have to be content with porting & tuning. :) if only i was 10years younger. :D

crlracing said:
i prefer to have the trouble, let's see if i'm abble to do that ;)

If you can make a custom pipe, why don't you want to copy the Yasuni!

YOu can make 10 times better pipes than Yasunis!

it's easy to copy specs but it takes a lifetime to learn the craft of custom pipe fabrication, it's the same with porting the quest still continues for that "perfect" port spec. :)

tiba_karotsu said:
it's easy to copy specs but it takes a lifetime to learn the craft of custom pipe fabrication, it's the same with porting the quest still continues for that "perfect" port spec. :)

Sure I know what you are talking about! But we tested Yasuny pipes and other very expensive pipes both in real and with simulation software (it's 90% accurate) and they weren't very good so they don't worth that money. I am not saying Yasuni is bad, but you can make better pipes, if you know what you do. Moroever, we test some free pipe designing softwares, to see what they can do, most of them was quite simple, and not very good, cause you give them all of the dates, so they don't do anything but there is one free software what really works, you can make better pipes than most of the original one. Sure minimal knowedge is necessary for that software too.

Like Tiba said it is easier to copy the specs. I also don´t thing that they worth what thye cost so that is why i prefer not to spend all that money on that pipe before i try to copy one. I'm going to try to copy this one because for what i see is the one that is more used and it means something for sure but if you can tell me what is the name of the software what i can use i can try to see diferente designs but i also heard that some times what the software says is not allways the best.

crlracing said:
Like Tiba said it is easier to copy the specs. I also don´t thing that they worth what thye cost so that is why i prefer not to spend all that money on that pipe before i try to copy one. I'm going to try to copy this one because for what i see is the one that is more used and it means something for sure but if you can tell me what is the name of the software what i can use i can try to see diferente designs but i also heard that some times what the software says is not allways the best.

That's why I said, most of the softwares not very good, and even a good software show you silly things if you use it wrong!

This is the Gordon P. Blair software, if I know well there are a few version of this, but I don't know the current version.

All pipe software sucks donkey balls, if the pipebuilder doesn't know to tell the software what he needs from the pipe.
The yasuni is a good all-round pipe, usable on a wide range of cylinders and applications.

Finaly i have some pics of the work ;) it is almost compleat :D
x1pxzZ39wV--_fDjOc54FmsHOxqv13L7nRPABNv0q1gorAjQ1O4K6rzEJtOzyEulIuxKGhWU68k0_f2Rh208bf5mW93a6Xvw_NaQks2xqe3n6EBPb6eI8Qr7sUMY2B0VGphmiJZIonRPag

x1pxzZ39wV--_fDjOc54FmsHAeXXyZsGN4OFHbPrP7TqBL5tEceUCf-359K9dljPg-9_HIcfIBXi6ff34YrujjHgn1y8xLxLAholWRPgMvJHpG2JbLt1PeUMs_jBogmbKDHSQcftgRsYyA

x1pxzZ39wV--_fDjOc54FmsHJU-2muXnOVinipoM7mmeQXHrjuTJNpe8s-HCZ-aUj7zzT2MwMvILjFIRXgHM5RB5SyFsCGld_npeuVvvWBPB2uNNn8zCwf_9BFIEADIK_TnxCP0ZOote8o

x1pxzZ39wV--_fDjOc54FmsHMX0tbF58_Eak5V4O2T3_0OOWJL-ZuONEbXh9FYnq6_wFjULmyVaEURQxNhflvePJ-9bHqgRUcZrxqYAGumF5ijNtJ4oKyPhPPNVBs8NmeMMMN_JYe_jWKg

x1pxzZ39wV--_fDjOc54FmsHBUMQ-x-scnzuyG7lpBVrLQDQUynI8wqPjw4KxfzNCvsPG9DJ2sYw4dxmshoLlQBqoR7nib2xMeL5XUNhXMYrqFgBlleNvklfp-gRMMJMMqiW2MIxQN1Mw0

What are sugestions for the silencer? Any one with and extra silencer that does not use any more?? ;)

Excelent work ! Keep us posted.
I'd love to do the same. It being so hard to find good pipes for strokers. But I don't have access to a mandrel pipe bender.

crlracing said:
Finaly i have some pics of the work ;) it is almost compleat :D

What are sugestions for the silencer? Any one with and extra silencer that does not use any more?? ;)

I think if you can make expansion chamber, the silencer isn't a big problem for you! Just use a 60 mm aluminium tube with 2 mm wall thickness, and make two endcaps + roll a perforated sheetmetal like 0,8-1 mm Rv 3-5 (holes) and finally a glassfibre.

Hi,
I see that this thread is years old ... What did you use to bend the metal sheet ? I started to build a copy of S6 pro replica (downloaded dimensions from the net) , but parts doesn't match and will require cut , which will noticebly change the dimensions.
Thanks in advance for replys

Hi,
I see that this thread is years old ... What did you use to bend the metal sheet ? I started to build a copy of S6 pro replica (downloaded dimensions from the net) , but parts doesn't match and will require cut , which will noticebly change the dimensions.
Thanks in advance for replys

do you mind posing here the link where you got it?

Back