Gasrullen

With a Yasuni C16
21mm carb
malossi filter
Multivariator 2000
Malossi Fly clutch
Continental drivebelt
...orginal Crankshaft...

WICH CYLINDER SHOULD PERFORME MOST WITH THIS SETUP ON A GILERA RUNNER?..*its my friends runner..had a stage 6 racing..."not very fine any more"* stage 6 racing again or corsa...what?:p...+no tuning on the cylinder..

Advertisement - register to remove this

first get an other crankshaft and SKF c3 . Then you can get a fast cilinder like Evo or MHR team/speed .

We don't know what the max price you (your friend) will spend for a cilinder.

vertaal ff voor me.....vat em ff niet :p
Corsa kan als ie goed smeert en warm rijd!!!!

Corsa is possible if you ...... good and drive warm :SCHAAM:

srurbankid...waarom geen c3 dat is bs :) kan makkelijk!!

THKS 2 Running ;)
Corsa is possible if you lubricate well and drive warmly!

(wat die translatesites al niet kunnen :rolleyes:

Last edited:
okey...now he had a change of heart!...he's going to change crankshaft!! :p...well...wich crankshaft/cylinder...(have 21mm/C16 and so on right now)...**he is going to drive it on the streets, so please no leave the cylinder 4 tuning @......;)*

Well...21mm/Yasuni C16/multivar 2000/flyclutch and so on+ this...GOOD? :)...if it is then im going to order

ZYL.MALOSSI MHR 70CC
KURBELWELLENLAGER MALOSSI MHR
RACINGWELLE MALOSSI (HPC)

Polini EVO 70 or MHR 70 untuned...on piaggio LC (runner) and wich of them 4 Minarelli AC (neo's)....going to get evo or mhr70 4 mine 2...but wich one gives the most hp? :)

Can tell you that the hebo ng (manston replica) doesnt suck, but its not soo fast without some tuning. Get a malossi MHR!

Kul att fler svenskar vågar testa vassa grejer och inte bara ruttna sportcylindrar.

Yeah...MHR it is maby then..:)

*hehe yepp jag ska åxå skaffa mhr eller evo till sommarn...sen kanske ja ska dra till nån mopperäff som jag aldrig brukar..:)*

1. The NG is not the right kit for a Yas C16...

2. An Athena Racing will perform very good with the rest of the stuff...

3. The MHR Team is also very good, but more expensive than the Athena...

4. The past 2 years, Evo isn't the right comparisation for a MHR... The Evo got very fast, and more on Speed-level... A C16 won't give the best performance...

Back