WHy is my PGO so slow????

Originally posted by XarsioN
Hm, I havn't test the multivar yet....cuz ive got a little problem...its a dent in the exhaust...I need to fix that first....anyway;

1. Do you think a multivar from a aerox fits my?

2. when i'll buy a 17,5 mm carb, my "Inlet manifold" is made of metal, won't it restrict anyway??? even if I buy a 17,5 mm carb??

Thats is the most important right now..

why not just messaure the inlet manifold and see if it is at least 17,5mm??

Originally posted by XarsioN
vad betyder meassaure?? mäta eller...jag vet inte hur man mäter sånt :p

de e ju bara o ta ett skjutmått( det bästa) men annars kan du ju ta typ tumstock lr måttband lr nått liknande sen så mäter du diametern inne i insuget

sorry for the swedish but i think he understands better now

Plz speak english only, or we have to close this topic. I don't understand a word what you are saying.

Relax..he just told me in swedish so I anderstand better...!:p

Do only thing I wonder now is...

if a multivar from aerox fits to my pgo?, and....

can you reccomend some weights to Malossi multivar, big white spring from malossi and the white clutchsorings from malossi...its important cuz I can just open my variator 1-2 times, my variator is "fuckedup"..
offfcourse i mean with yasuni r and polini sport....and arreche 17,5 mm carb

Yes, a Aerox multivar will fit your PGO.

5 gr rolls
15 % Malossi Yellow Spring
40% clutch springs
86 mainjet @ dell'orto 17,5mm with your original air filter

I think this is close to the right calibration :)

Kim, you have to understand that it's a fucking PGO :D :p

Serious now. Buy a new inlet manifold and a carb and se what happens. Otherwise you can tune your cylinder a bit, and i'm sure that some friendly guy here can help you.

Perhaps there isn't THAT much difference between a 50cc original and a Sport 70cc? Just one added port and some improvements in the portmap?

// Kuuuurtan

well, its going to take a while before I can do this.....some other problems with the scoot....Dont know how to say it in english....but its "fuckedup:p in the variator...."

Wich color of the clutchsprings from malossi is 40 %?

Ive been test scoots with polini sport 70cc...there scoots goes well, but not mine!

I should Bought a Nrg, aerox or something from the beginning :mad:....just problems with my scoot right now:p

Hm, just a tought....

Can I missed a restrictor???????

I removed:

The one in variamatik
The on infront of the airbox....
And off course the one in yasuni.....

Do you know any moores???

Yes maybe, im going to take off the inlet tonight i think...Check the membran too...

I dont know how a restrictor looks in a membrann, but ill find out ;)

Maybe the CDI is restricted too ?

check that first :)

edit :D :

Okay, i've found some info for ya :

Galaxy 50

Vario-restrictor, inlet-restrictor

Big Max 50

CDI-restricted, vario-restrictor

( btw. i'm @ school and bored to death ;) )

lol, there wasn't no restrictor there....in danmark some t-rex gots restrictors in the clutch-area, but i looked and I coudnt find any *argh*

hm....well...dont know what to do....:'(

tommorow I change my mainjet to 86 and test how it works...then I'm goona looking in the membraan and inlet and se if there is something there....*hope so*

My scoot doing 110-120 on the dashboard 75 real.....FUCK!

Back