WHy is my PGO so slow????

XarsioN

Hi....

Ive got my polini sport 70cc, yasuni r, 6,7 g weights, orginal big spring and clutchspring....orginal variator....

I been calibrate the carb, vari, the axxceleration is good/ok, but it JUST top 75 km/h (Real with GPS).... WHY?! I tought it would do At least 85km/h....

Please tell me what to do...

//kim

Advertisement - register to remove this

racing clutch - better acceleration ( Hebo clutch i would choose )
vario kit ( polini speedcontrol, Malossi Multivar ) would be a good choice, it adds at least 10 km/h to the top speed and increases the acceleration too

17.5 mm carburator - it flows smoother and faster to top speed

i would have added those things to your setup to obtain good results, and of course keep trying to calibrate the right setting or else take ur scooter to a local tuner, he can calibrate it right for u

( at least in Holland this is mostly the way we do it when we dont know how to calibrate the scooter for optimal performances )

:W

Originally posted by SpeedfightDoc.
racing clutch - better acceleration ( Hebo clutch i would choose )
vario kit ( polini speedcontrol, Malossi Multivar ) would be a good choice, it adds at least 10 km/h to the top speed and increases the acceleration too

17.5 mm carburator - it flows smoother and faster to top speed

i would have added those things to your setup to obtain good results, and of course keep trying to calibrate the right setting or else take ur scooter to a local tuner, he can calibrate it right for u

( at least in Holland this is mostly the way we do it when we dont know how to calibrate the scooter for optimal performances )

:W

I'm the best on calibrate :p

well, I cant find any dellorto 17,5 to pgo, so should I buy a AMAL 19mm??? (i heard it suxs)...hard to calibrate etc....

I'm going to test a malossi multivar this evening, to see if it worth it..if it is, I buy one...

Then aftera carb and a multivar, I Maaaybe buy a new clutch...

But one thing, when i did a research after a carb to pgo on polini.com, it found a dellorto 17,5 mm...it said it fits malaguti and moore...do you think I can order one from etc 50cc.nl to one malaguti and it fits?

Please answer...=)

Originally posted by SRurbanKID
Jep, all carburettors are universal @ Minarelli
OK, I'm going to order a 17,5 mm carb to malaguti 12..best for you that its fits!!;P

I'm order it next week or something....
I'm going to have sthlm's strongest T-rex :p;)

Originally posted by evo racer
i think pgo has a kawasaki engine.
haha, your jooking, right???=P

It's a copy of minarelli horizentaal...My leovince toruing exhaust fits malaguti, sr www and so on to, and my yasuni fits other models with minarelli horizentaal.....

What the fuck, i raced with my friend today, he has a dragster with arrow exhaust, i'm not soo far before him....

but now I'm changed to 5 g in vario, the axxeleration is better and my topspeed too...

Tommorow I test a malossi multivar from a aerox, are it going to fits??

But one thing.....

when i'll buy a 17,5 mm carb, my "Inlet manifold" is made of metal, won't it restrict anyway??? even if I buy a 17,5 mm carb??

DO you know what I mean..???

Hm, I havn't test the multivar yet....cuz ive got a little problem...its a dent in the exhaust...I need to fix that first....anyway;

1. Do you think a multivar from a aerox fits my?

2. when i'll buy a 17,5 mm carb, my "Inlet manifold" is made of metal, won't it restrict anyway??? even if I buy a 17,5 mm carb??

Thats is the most important right now..

Back