Which exhuast for my EVO 70?

I cut it once near the flange and then twisted the pipe about 90 degrees. Then welded it again.

Does not fit with the original waterpump house by the way. But since I do not use that :)

DAMN bart stfu you simply don't know what your talking about.
And the mina evo exhaust don't perform very well, mario is just lucky that he tried an pia exhaust with some ''home made changes'';)
And this guy knows what he is talking about....

Witte_@_SR said:
DAMN bart stfu you simply don't know what your talking about.
And the mina evo exhaust don't perform very well, mario is just lucky that he tried an pia exhaust with some ''home made changes'';)
And this guy knows what he is talking about....
indeed,thats why i say @ mina its another story,its well known that mina evo exhausts are "shitty"...

Never heard positive stuff about Evo exhausts for minarelli 70cc either.
The evo50 exhaust is just great for the evo50 cilinder.

For the Evo70 I have tested the C16, C20 and C21.
And the C21 was farout the best, best torque, most HP and highest topspeed...
Just go for the C21 I'd say, looks great and u have the ability to tune ur cilinder without (prolly) having the need to buy another new exhaust...

Good luck

italian pipes are not the best when it comes to Minarelli engines they concentrated mostly on developing Piaggio engines so it's not surprising that a modified Piaggio uitlaat on a Minarelli engine will produce higher peak power than a dedicated italian made pipe for the Minarelli. if you want a pipe with a wide spread of power get a C20 for untuned EVO the KRD F1 is a peaky high rev pipe as i have seen many dyno graphs in this forum & i wouldn't use it either if i plan on riding my scooter on the street some of the time.

when it comes down to the best off-the-shelf race pipe for tuned & untuned 70cc minarelli race cilinder kits the Spanish made pipes win hands down, i have also ordered a C21 for my MHR Team equipped Yamaha Jog drag scooter thru my friend who works in KSA but sadly it hasn't arrived yet so i'm still stuck with my "tuned" MHR Team 2000 pipe. i hope it arrives very soon 'coz i need the extra power increase to beat the really fast 90cc & 125cc Honda Dio drag scooters. with the Team pipe it's a very close race & if we get sloppy with takeoff we're dead.

@tiba_karotsu

i think its up to the tuner if he can make other than Yasuni pipes, to get a high score in the dyno.,

guys, how much a yasuni c20 for minarelli engine cost?

907/771432 Uitlaat Yasuni C20

Carrera 20, speciale uitlaat voor oa. getunede 50 + 70cc Evolution en MHR cilinders.
Met Kevlar demper!
Simpelweg de beste en snelste uitlaat!
Past op oa: Aprilia Rally, Sonic, SR, WWW, Stealth, Benelli 491, K2, Beta Ark, Quadra, KTM K50, Malaguti F12, F15, Italjet Dragster, MBK Ovetto, Nitro, Yamaha Axis, Aerox, Neos, Zest, Jog.
(Minarelli motor, horizontale cilinder.)
Let Op: Dit artikel wordt gratis thuisbezorgd in NL.

€ 258,95

:)

tnx., but if you tune the EVo cyl and still want to use the C20., will i get better performance out of it?
its around Php 18300, in Philippine pesos.,

Reading this thread made me laugh today. The EVO exaust is fine for a non tuned evo cylinder. It will give plenty of power. When I lived in Hawaii I had a mina and the evo set up and there weren't hardly any 70cc bikes that could beat mine. You guys always say which combinations puts the highest rpms and hp up on the dyno and thats all fine and dandy but most of us don't go riding on the dyno, we ride on the street or track and the conditions aren't always the same as on a dyno.
I am not saying that the evo exhaust is the best, becuase I never tried those other brands (i was in hawaii and we didnt have them) but I will say that the evo pipe was pretty damn good!
I wish I could still ride but I live in ALaska now! :(

Oh and with my set up I was able to get 13,000+ easy with plenty of power and that was with my weights on the heavy side.

SMC/Polini,

pardon me for asking 'coz it's really none of my business but how in the world did you end up in Alaska? why did you trade the nice tropical beaches of Hawaii over the frigid cold wastelands of Alaska?

Back