Which exhuast for my EVO 70?

But how is the KRD F1 on an untuned EVO? Since the KRD need´s a hell of revs, I don´t know if my cylinder can manage to do that..

Witte_@_SR said:
Bart Hoedemaker stfu you give this guy wrong information:|
I have seen tests of some exhaust like C20, C21 and PR on a untuned Evo70, and the best exhaust was the C21. It gave the most hp(19,6) and torque(?).

But Polini coms tot 19.5 HP with the evo exhaust, but i think this is with al the other stuf op polini to

In my opinion you better keep the F1...it won't do bad!
And if you want to tune the Evo in a later stadium it will run very good with the F1, because then it needs lots of rpm.

well if you still want a other exhaust i reccomend the c20, a friend of mine runs it whit his evo 5/6 and it gives him a lot of torqeu @ +-the same setup as you;)

Bart Hoedemaker said:
dude, Polini doens't make this exhaust for fun.
You must find the right powerband with the exhaust, more revs doesnt mean more HP. Just try it!

Yasuni exhaust are made for al types of cilinders, the evo is special made for the evo cilinder ( not tuned).

If people say thay cant get HP with the evo exhaust on the std evo cilinder,they are wrong , just e-mail Polini about ir with your qeustion! The woud say the same. But you must think of this: polini has tested this exhaust in combination with al the other stuf of polini to!
dude,go bake some fishies or so instead of giving the wrong info...

evo exhaust is shit @ untuned evo compared to c20,c21...
and there is proof of that!!

im not saying its not good or so,but c20,c21 etc are really better!!
if you're not sure ,you should not reply @ all!!!

@ TS

just buy c20,c21,or so and you will see!!! and ignore this wrong info!!

Roedi.. said:
well if you still want a other exhaust i reccomend the c20, a friend of mine runs it whit his evo 5/6 and it gives him a lot of torqeu @ +-the same setup as you;)
yeah and if i"m not mistaking,you mean my scoot,...?

all i can say is that c20 runs really nice @ untuned evo,...nothing more to add:):)

c ya and good luck with some good info ;)
not like "bart hoedemaker"

Bart Hoedemaker said:
But Polini coms tot 19.5 HP with the evo exhaust, but i think this is with al the other stuf op polini to
i saw most of the dynotests posted here using evo untuned cylinder and c21 seems to be the most powerful one.
keep the KRD. that's powerful too.

I have an EVO6 70cc on Minarelli horizontal. I have tuned it and tried different exhausts on the dyno. With the EVO6 exhaust for Piaggio it ran best (21,4hp). With a C20 I got 20,4hp out of it. Torque also was much better with the EVO exhaust. So when the EVO exhaust for Minarelli has the same dimensions as the Piaggio one, it will work very well, also on your untuned cilinder since the rpm is not so high as well.

I never tried the C21 exhaust but I'm pretty sure it not a good choice on standard EVO (also because the flange does not fit well @ EVO cilinder). Pro Race exhaust is similar to EVO so that will probably also run quite well.

Ciao

Back