What exhaust to malossi big bore 86cc

thats good i mean awesome!!! exactly which crank did u buy? i don't want to purchase wrong one. theres a couple on there web place. what piston the 13mm pin? when will u get it running? excited for you.

Go to:
www.protuning.nl
Go to: Scooter
Go to: scooter krukassen
Go to: Krukassen Minarelli Horizontaal
Go to: side 2
Go to: The last one on that side that is: Krukas Simonini Racing " NIEUW TYPE " 12.00 mm Pistonpen - Lange Slag 44.00 mm

You ordre malossi big bore and when you get that you get a sidenele whit a use that insted for a simonini sidenele :)

Go to:
www.protuning.nl
Go to: Scooter
Go to: scooter krukassen
Go to: Krukassen Minarelli Horizontaal
Go to: side 2
Go to: The last one on that side that is: Krukas Simonini Racing " NIEUW TYPE " 12.00 mm Pistonpen - Lange Slag 44.00 mm

You ordre malossi big bore and when you get that you get a sidenele whit a use that insted for a simonini sidenele :)

Can you put pictures of this new crank and the size of lobes?.
Regards.

Keisler Crank VS Stage 6 crank/BartR

BartR said,
"I think there is no crank that has a 17mm small-end and a stroke that comes near to 44mm. So, you can buy for example a cheap Kiesler 2fast crank, and replace the conrod for a conrad 85mm and 17mm small-end. Ore just resize your small-end to 17mm. This is no big deal for any proffesional metal adaptation company. "

I just talked with good quad motor builder who also does a lot of scooters, and he said he likes keisler cranks better than Stage6 and the one I need with the 12mm pin is $375 USD, and with the 13mm pin is $90 extra. He said Keisler are balanced as good or better than Stage 6 from his experience. Yes $375 is well under half of the price of Mallosis 13mm crank.

so my question is, are these cranks known to be balanced an trued as good as mallosis or Stage 6 cranks???????
Bart R surely means cheap in Price, but i do not know what he and everyone thinks about quality????
2Fast is a good race shop and if they like them also, then Keisler is best Value crank I know of so far!!!!

Thanks

Last edited:
Keisler is very good quality, S-6 has 2 styles of cranks , R/T and replica, The R/t crank is also very good quality , but the replica is not as good for high RPM'S.

Back