What exhaust to malossi big bore 86cc

Advertisement - register to remove this

Little hard to tell atm.

They just came out and I think nobody has tested the kit. Proably some home made spec pipe is oke.

Exhausts that are made for the TCR/2fast 80-90cc kits that perform well wil probably work good on the BB kits from Malossi to.

Little hard to tell atm.

They just came out and I think nobody has tested the kit. Proably some home made spec pipe is oke.

You rite. It's too early yet. But for now I think the only exhaust in the market that seems to be suitable for the New Big Bore it's the TCR exhaust.
Other way is getting a hand made one.

For example. Just make sure the rpms can make meet the same as the big bore.

But I think the best is to wait a few more weeks and you 'll have the 1st tests and opinions.
*D

Iep, with the proper needle bearing it will.
Malossi mhr team tuned comes with a piston pin13 and a needle bearing that fits on 12mm pin conrods, so i think it's the same way.

Iep, with the proper needle bearing it will.
Malossi mhr team tuned comes with a piston pin13 and a needle bearing that fits on 12mm pin conrods, so i think it's the same way.

For the 12 mm pin size there are two options for the needle cage outer diameter 16 or 17 mm.
For the 13 mm pin sizes a min 17 mm bore is necessary (because of the roller cage), that's why some of the conrods are not suitable for this, like standard 12 mm pin Malossi HPC crank, it's a good joke, you can use only the Malossi Team for the 13 mm pin kit, but for another brand you can use choose between many cranks (Polini EVo, Hebo, Power One etc).

The older 2fast Piaggio crank what I had, also used 16 mm bores, so the 13 mm sizes roller cage doesn't fit.
But as I said many racing crankshaft using 17 mm big end bores for the 12 mm pin size. For those the 13 mm pin kit is simple!

On the left side of the picture it's the Fa2st Piaggio crank on the right side the Polini Evo..
[IR]http://img2.tar.hu/mbk/img/14292176.jpg[/IR]

Browni, Your the man! I have one hard question.
Which crankshaft has a 43, 44, 45 mm stroke and is the right rod size for the new malossi 50mm bore kit. Anything from Italkit, or Polini maybe?
It is for a mina engine.

The newest 2fast crankshaft for minarelli allready have a 17mm bore, so, it will fit on 86cc models.
For the big bore 77cc kit's, you can put an Hebo 12mm HPC crank, Stage6 R/T 12mm, Polini EVO, Malossi MHR Team crank, Metrakit prorace... This ones allready have 17mm bore.

cheers

Sorry I maybe missinformed you!! I am not 100% sure, but I've heard the special roller cage (for the 13 mm pin) is 0,5 mm larger in diameter than the standard 17 mm cage. I don't know if it's true or false, because I thought it's size is 13x17x17,5 mm.
I hope somebody can tell us the truth!!

Dunno, but if they supply the same needle bearing than the mhr team tuned version, it fits, i allready test it. ;)

NOTE: this specs is only for the minarelli engine,dunno all the cranks available for piaggio engines with 17mm bore, but i confirmed that the conrod for the 2fast PIAGGIO crank it stills 16mm bore, just like browni says.

Last edited:
Back