Tuning SUZUKI SEPIA ZZ Type 3!

I don't know very much about the engine...al I know is that the engine is 49cmc :)
It's unbelivable but my sepia,has the powerfull acceleration in my city.
I race against all the other scooters,and i beat them...
But it only gets to 55km/h :(

Hi! have morini engine too:
I have in
Ramaiar airfilter
MHR manifold
22mm delotho carb
70cc Hebo cylinder
Kundo Supersport crankshaft
Hebo Next generation vario
Hebo clutch
Molossi gears
Hebo Perforemer exhaust
-to make a fast morini it is not so big problem-but to make VERY fast morini it moght be problem so I am also looking for somebody who could help me wuth that

Hi, Guys! I'm from Russia too (Saint-Petersburg)! Максим Байкер - тебе большой респект!!! And I ride Suzuki Sepia Type 3!
Max speed 60-65km/! This season's racing i finished at 1st place in the drag racing(200m) in stock class(50cc)! Runner and Pegueot metal-x was fucked up! This is a real street rocket! But i want to buy yamaha slider, because we don't have roads :) i mean VERY BAD ROADS! P.s. I want to know more about engine tuning and preferences, and meet a lot of intresting and clever people at this forum! Sorry for my english ;-)

If your sepia is Japanese version, I think that It has CDI limits. All Japanese version scooter has it. 60km/h. So that's not fast. If you want to more speed , first of all Change your CDI. You can find in Japanese companyDaytona or Kitaco or other company. And then...You can get 85~90 km/h top speed. Good luck :)

I don't know what is with this scooter(Suzuki Sepia)because it very very good.Today i raced against a Sym scooter,with a yamaha engine,prepared for racing,and i won :) The race was on 100m,and i won by 10 meters.I think I shoul mention that my scooter doesn;t have any race parts...it is stock :)

infoschumi said:
I don't know what is with this scooter(Suzuki Sepia)because it very very good.Today i raced against a Sym scooter,with a yamaha engine,prepared for racing,and i won :) The race was on 100m,and i won by 10 meters.I think I shoul mention that my scooter doesn;t have any race parts...it is stock :)

*edit*
Nevermind I read the wrong reaction.

Back