Swedish Hyper SlidroxXx...

I'm the proud owner of a slider too and i'm modding it too a bit but I have never seen such agressive modding on a slider x|
And I like it so much , i'll be rooting for a happy end :love:
Any tips on how to fit a double suspension onto your slider ?

I'm the proud owner of a slider too and i'm modding it too a bit but I have never seen such agressive modding on a slider x|
And I like it so much , i'll be rooting for a happy end :love:
Any tips on how to fit a double suspension onto your slider ?

Thank you:)

I ain't have any tips, try to do something that no one before has done.:).

Awww thats hard :p
I was thinking bout a sound install in the buddyseat if I can get enough room in there but first i need to clean up the engine and my exhaust

Hows your slider coming along ?

Awww thats hard :p
I was thinking bout a sound install in the buddyseat if I can get enough room in there but first i need to clean up the engine and my exhaust

Hows your slider coming along ?

Okej, That's Soo 2004:love:

It's going quite well, i am working on the backrear, Makin a mold, and i am going to do the backrear into glassfiber...

pict2566.jpg

By p3mp, shot with Konica Digital Camera KD-410Z at 2009-06-04

I have to brake the mold when i am done, becuse i wanted to make the mold in 1 piece...:)

I know its 2004 and all been there done that but hey , at least I'll be putting out some sound wherever I like it

Wish I was as handy as you 8P
Got my tnt kit and there are pieces you need to screw onto others like that bottom piece you put behind your front wheel and those 2 airintakes you need to cut in 8P
Hope it comes out right

I know its 2004 and all been there done that but hey , at least I'll be putting out some sound wherever I like it

Wish I was as handy as you 8P
Got my tnt kit and there are pieces you need to screw onto others like that bottom piece you put behind your front wheel and those 2 airintakes you need to cut in 8P
Hope it comes out right

You can if you wan't, don't rush and take your time, in the end you will get results i promise:p.

Music is great and nothing is wrong with a soundsystem where ever you go;).*D

BTW, ORDERED A KOSO 30mm carb, i think this carb is great, BUT to small for my setup..:)

34 would be sufficent I think [ betcha its a wrong one too :! ]
You're really gonna turn it into a racing monster aren't you :p

I got to dismount my 70cc and had to put back the 50cc standard on it because of dirtproblems but it isn't running really well with my exhaust , it runs but it won't move 8)

Are you going to put a sound system on yours ?

34 would be sufficent I think [ betcha its a wrong one too :! ]
You're really gonna turn it into a racing monster aren't you :p

I got to dismount my 70cc and had to put back the 50cc standard on it because of dirtproblems but it isn't running really well with my exhaust , it runs but it won't move 8)

Are you going to put a sound system on yours ?

No soundsystem man haha, this is a racemachine:D:):#

What did you mean with 34 i am not so good at English:).

If it is too big you can always go for a 32mm carb and see how it fits you
If you think its still too slow you can always upgrade.

for what?, i think it can be good,
more rpm,

Naaa im not so sure.. I don't think i will gain that much more power, just more fuelcompsution, More rpm? my bike is gonna over REV like hell so i don't wan't more Rpm;) I think i know what i am doing, but thanks for the tip anyway.

If it is too big you can always go for a 32mm carb and see how it fits you
If you think its still too slow you can always upgrade.

I have allready bought a 30 mm carb and i am satisfied with that:).

So you're always busy on some scooter huh ?
I just received my new shock breaker and throtle , so now i only have to wait until I can afford a new 70cc hr cylinder and a 17.5 dell'orto carb

Is a stand airfilter recomendable or can i still use my E15 mallosi ?:?

So you're always busy on some scooter huh ?
I just received my new shock breaker and throtle , so now i only have to wait until I can afford a new 70cc hr cylinder and a 17.5 dell'orto carb

Is a stand airfilter recomendable or can i still use my E15 mallosi ?:?

Yes i am pretty busy on scooters..

You can use any airfilter you wan't, just set up your carb right.

hey beautifull , you still alive or you got stuck under your mina verti.

I am alive, the fairing is 95% done, when i am 100% done im going to leave the fairing to a proffesional painter and make them look beutifull.:p

when that is done i am gonna fix the brakeing system and start to set it up:)

So it runs good when the fairing comes on:).

Back