swe-tomas aerox50

swe-tomas

aerox driver
Hi there, I just registred here and I thought that I would show you my Aerox from 99 and see what you think of it. Im just going to copy my thread from the swedish 08scooter forums, but Im translating it from swedish to english, so please, write only in english.

Well, here it is!

Setup 05:
Italkit alu 50cc
Polini ForRace
Arreche 19mm @ 95 mainjet
Malossi TC-Unit
Malossi E13 filter
Polini Speedcontrol 2003 @ 3.6 weights
Malossi Fly Clutch @ yellow malossi springs
Malossi Special Belt

The pictures:

This is how it looked in 2004:
DSCN1250.jpg

DSCN1249.jpg

DSCN1252.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE April 27th 05
Bought a Polini ForRace exhaust:
DSCN1499.jpg

DSCN1501.jpg

UPTADE 5th of May 05
Today I got a package with my new cylinder, the Italkit alu 50:
DSCN1511.jpg

Cylindern:
DSCN1516.jpg

Here is some pics of it at 5th of may:
DSCN1529.jpg

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1534.jpg

Update may 28th
Got rid of the TNT nudebarkit and bought a Easton EA50 bar:
DSCN1541.jpg

Update June 2nd
Got a package that contained a tommaselli quck twistgrip, malossi E13 filter, and some other things.
DSCN1549.jpg

DSCN1553.jpg

DSCN1556.jpg

Update 26/8 -05, Nylackad!
And finally, It got a new colour! There is still some small things Im going to do before its all done!

Pics:
DSCN1649.JPG

DSCN1650.JPG

DSCN1652.jpg

DSCN1653.jpg

DSCN1654.jpg

DSCN1657.jpg

Best regards
Tomas

Advertisement - register to remove this

For the first thing, you say that it´s finish. No project anymore, close Thread!
Second, this project is a english scooterproject! Move!

good luck!

It doesn't matter if its a english scooterproject.. This is the right place for the project.. You could add some more photo's or info though.. Realy like the paintjob! :)

Zuidwijk: Thanks, I thought of getting a white TNT monoseat or something similar.

Litta!: I havent said its finished? But It almost is, its just some small thnings left to do...

Coxer, Shook: Thanks!

coxer said:
It doesn't matter if its a english scooterproject.. This is the right place for the project.. You could add some more photo's or info though.. Realy like the paintjob! :)

This is not the right place for this project, he has to move it to english projects.

But anyway, it looks cool :)

ErwinZ said:
This is not the right place for this project, he has to move it to english projects.

But anyway, it looks cool :)

Ghehe didn't knew there was a special subforum for the english scooterprojects! my bad ;) anyway, keep up the good work :)

Back