Stroked Pistons ( taller pistons )

Fabrizi Dude

2Fast4Life !!
Hey Guys,
Does anyone kno where i can get a slightly taller 47.6 mm piston ? (like shown in the image below)
picture.php

any help would be appreciated, part numbers , sites , references
even if u can get em personaly we could work something out

Fabrizi Dude

Advertisement - register to remove this

He is asking for a TALLER and not shorter piston lol

fabrizi dude
why would u want a taller piston?You can t use just a taller piston on the same cylinder EXCEPT u have an cylhead spacer like kiesler used to do.
If this is not your case that this does not make any sense.
Maybe you could tell us more about your setup,cylinder/crank?
You can buy for the MHR Cylinders CROSS pistons which are 5mm shorter than the normal ones.
IT MIGHT fight in other cylinders too,but those are for cranks with 85mm conrod and without spacer...If you want more infos about that team piston and where you can get it,u can PM me :)

its not a stroked piston
im interested as to what you are up to
most people want a shorter piston

lol, im up to tricks ;), the piston is for a stroker block with a 44mm stroked crank also the block its self is stroked ( taller then average ) i havent put it togeather yet ( probably wednesday it will be, atleast enough to see if i need pistons like this) but does anyone know where i can get these from.

He is asking for a TALLER and not shorter piston lol

fabrizi dude
why would u want a taller piston?You can t use just a taller piston on the same cylinder EXCEPT u have an cylhead spacer like kiesler used to do.
If this is not your case that this does not make any sense.
Maybe you could tell us more about your setup,cylinder/crank?
You can buy for the MHR Cylinders CROSS pistons which are 5mm shorter than the normal ones.
IT MIGHT fight in other cylinders too,but those are for cranks with 85mm conrod and without spacer...If you want more infos about that team piston and where you can get it,u can PM me :)

If you read it again, waxhead understood the original question, he just mentioned that people usually wants shorter piston not taller. So this "LOL" was totally useless.

Secondly, the MHR Cross piston is not shorter, but has the same height as the normal one (MHR Speed). The difference is the piston top to wrist pin (center) distance which is 20 mm instead of the 25 mm.

If you read it again, waxhead understood the original question, he just mentioned that people usually wants shorter piston not taller. So this "LOL" was totally useless.

Secondly, the MHR Cross piston is not shorter, but has the same height as the normal one (MHR Speed). The difference is the piston top to wrist pin (center) distance which is 20 mm instead of the 25 mm.

That "lol" was not useless.Maybe some "fullstops" would help understanding things clearly...It sound one or the other way,if u know what I mean,therefore the LOL.
Besides,the cross piston is shorter...the bottom part beneath the pin center is shorter than a normal Team 2 piston.A friend of mine mounted afterwards a cross piston in order to drive without the spacer and it was shorter,so I dont understand where you catched that up?

EDIt: I will look later for some pics to show u what i mean
Remember that the Team Cross Cylinder is a different story to the Cross piston which Malossi used to make.
Malossi used to make Team Cross piston which were shorter,to that time there was no Team CRoss cylinder existing.Therefore a friend of mine bought one of them which were shorter!Than Malossi stopped producing them(some stores still sell them) and brought out the MHR TEAM Cross CYLINDER.I mean you can use the normal team piston also with the Team cross cylinder,but as I said,Malossi used B4 the team cross cylinder other cross pistons which where shorter..those 2 pistons are a different story and thats the only thing I meant by saying "shorter :)

Last edited:
Aprillia fan doesnt like me because of the suspension thread and his short stay on scooter attack
he is just there trying to have a bit of a go ,its all good , some people like to be the spelling police i dont mind
if your desperate you have to look where you can and if spelling is what works for him then what ever
Its people like him that stop people like me posting on here

Fabrizi why dont you see if you can get a longer rod
It will slow down the average piston speed at the same time and give you the same effect in regard to the length

You will also not suffer from rocking at tdc as much which tends to crack the side skirt and wear the top of exhaust port

Sweet try :)
A pic almost 3 years old and trying to upset me...LOL
I give u an advise....with that u cant hurt me LOL...

Should i be like u,childish...i mean like this...--->

wackheadgay.jpg

Should I?

Last edited:
Not a realy nice thing to do on fabrizi tread guy's:|
THANK YOU !! look guys i was only askin if anyone knew where i can get a piston like the taller one in the picture. wiseco piston 222m04750 is the best match ive found hoping that some one else could help me out as well, some of you might have come across something like this b4 hues knos, apparently the Hebo in the new hebo pistons are taller ???? is it ? (as it says here http://www.sip-scootershop.com/Products/HR4000221/Racing+cylinder+HEBO+Manston.aspx ). i have read the suspension forum and all i want to kno is when the fork kit for a Runner is coming out from Stage 6. but right now the forum is about pistons. maybe you guys can duke it out by seeing hue can help me the most :p or by racing it out hue knos ?

THANK YOU !! look guys i was only askin if anyone knew where i can get a piston like the taller one in the picture. wiseco piston 222m04750 is the best match ive found hoping that some one else could help me out as well, some of you might have come across something like this b4 hues knos, apparently the Hebo in the new hebo pistons are taller ???? is it ? (as it says here http://www.sip-scootershop.com/Products/HR4000221/Racing+cylinder+HEBO+Manston.aspx ). i have read the suspension forum and all i want to kno is when the fork kit for a Runner is coming out from Stage 6. but right now the forum is about pistons. maybe you guys can duke it out by seeing hue can help me the most :p or by racing it out hue knos ?

You mean the full kit with the forks and the forkbridge?Stage6 is not planning a fork bridge of ALU for runner as far I can remember,the forks self will come out in the summer once the zip fork is on the market.The whole "NEW" kit will come out first for the aerox.End of this year Stage 6 will come with new forks and I think they ll be for aerox,jogs and runners :)

BTW,you could fit the stage 6 forks also now with some little modifications :)

Last edited:
did you read what i suggested about the long rod
have you considered that as an option

yes i have considered this option. i herd of retarding the block aswell by shaving off the bottom. but ill try for the pistons first. . . ............. so wat about that hebo piston. Hmmm has any one, had one like this ??? it says in the article that its '' longer '' meaning ??

That "lol" was not useless.Maybe some "fullstops" would help understanding things clearly...It sound one or the other way,if u know what I mean,therefore the LOL.
Besides,the cross piston is shorter...the bottom part beneath the pin center is shorter than a normal Team 2 piston.A friend of mine mounted afterwards a cross piston in order to drive without the spacer and it was shorter,so I dont understand where you catched that up?

EDIt: I will look later for some pics to show u what i mean
Remember that the Team Cross Cylinder is a different story to the Cross piston which Malossi used to make.
Malossi used to make Team Cross piston which were shorter,to that time there was no Team CRoss cylinder existing.Therefore a friend of mine bought one of them which were shorter!Than Malossi stopped producing them(some stores still sell them) and brought out the MHR TEAM Cross CYLINDER.I mean you can use the normal team piston also with the Team cross cylinder,but as I said,Malossi used B4 the team cross cylinder other cross pistons which where shorter..those 2 pistons are a different story and thats the only thing I meant by saying "shorter :)

Show me those pictures and part numbers!!

Back